ASS 100-1a Pharma TAH tablets, 100 pcs
ASS 100-1A Pharma TAH Tabletten
Manufacturer: 1 A Pharma GmbH
Instruction: Download PDF
Content: 100 St
Reward Points: 23
Availability: Out of stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for ASS 100-1a Pharma TAH tablets, 100 pcs
Active ingredient: acetylsalicylic acid.
With unstable angina pectoris (heart pain due to circulatory disorders in the coronary arteries) - as part of standard therapy; in the case of acute heart attack - as part of standard therapy; to prevent a further heart attack after the first heart attack (for pure color prophylaxis); after operations or other interventions on arterial blood vessels (according to arterial vascular surgical or interventional Interference z. B. after aortocoronary veins - bypass [ACVB], with percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty [PTCA]); To prevent temporary defect in deficiency in the brain (TIA: transitory ischemic attacks) and brain infarcts after precursor stages (e.g. temporary paralysis symptoms on the face or the arm muscles or temporary visual loss) occurred.
Note: ASS 100 - 1 A Pharma Tah is not suitable for the treatment of pain conditions.
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects.
1 A Pharma GmbH, 82041 Oberhaching
Detailed instructions for ASS 100-1a Pharma TAH tablets, 100 pcs
Field of use
ASS 100-1A Pharma Tah (pack size: 100 pc) are used as part of standard therapy for the therapeutic treatment of an acute myocardial infarction (heart attack) and to prevent another myocardial infarction.
ASS 100-1A Pharma Tah (pack size: 100 pc) are also used as part of standard therapy to treat an unstable angina pectoris. Furthermore, the use of the preparation for the prevention of a brain infarction and from transistorically ischemic attacks (TIA), after precursor stages have occurred, and indexed by arterial vascular surgical or interventional interventions.
Mode of action
Acetylsalicylic acid is an inhibition of cyclooxygenase. In addition to other effects ASS 100-1A Pharma tah (pack size: 100 pc) The platelet aggregation irreversible, thus improve the flow properties of the blood and help to prevent vascular closures.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
1 Tablet ASS 100-1A Pharma Tah (pack size: 100 pcs) contains
As an effective component:
- 100 mg acetylsalicylic acid
as other components:
Microcrystalline cellulose, pre -mutilated corn starch, high -disperse silicon dioxide, stearic acid
ASS 100-1A Pharma tah (pack size: 100 pc) should not be used at:
- known hypersensitivity to one of the above -mentioned ingredients
- acute stomach and intestinal ulcers
- pathologically increased bleeding tendency
- Liver and kidney failure
- heavy, non -set cardiac muscle weakness
- allergic reactions and asthma attacks occurred in the past when taking salicylates or other non -steroidal inflammatory inhibitors
- in combination with methotrexate 15 mg or more per week
Special caution and a medical control of the application of the drug is required at:
- Hypersensitivity to other inflammatory inhibitors/anti -rheumatics or other allergens
- existing allergies, asthma, hay fever, nasal mucosal swelling, chronic respiratory diseases
- simultaneous therapy with coagulation inhibitors
- Gastric or intestinal ulcers or gastric, intestinal bleeding in the past
- Oxalate urolithiasis
- Iron storage diseases
- restricted liver and kidney function
- Patients with brain bleeding
- Patients with gout
- before operations
The application of ASS 100-1A Pharma Tah (pack size: 100 pc) during pregnancy and lactation, as well as in children under 12 years and in children and adolescents with feverish disease symptoms is contra-induced.
ASS 100-1A Pharma Tah (pack size: 100 pc) should be taken exactly according to the instructions of a doctor. The following doses are recommended:
- with unstable angina pectoris (heartache due to circulatory disorders in the coronary arteries): 1 tablet daily,
- in the case of acute heart attack: 1 tablet daily (1st tablet torn),
- to prevent another heart attack: 3 tablets daily,
- after operations or other interventions on arterial blood vessels: 1 tablet daily,
- to prevent temporary defect in deficiency in the brain (TIA) and brain infarcts after precursor stages occurred: 1 tablet a day.
The tablets should be taken with plenty of liquid (water) after a meal. Do not take on an empty stomach! To treat an acute heart attack, the first tablet should be tapped. ASS 100-1A Pharma Tah (pack size: 100 pc) are intended for long-term use after instructions on a doctor.
- Take plenty of liquid after meals.
- Chip or chew the first tablet for treatment in the event of an acute heart attack.
- The treating doctor decides on the duration of the application of ASS100.
During pregnancy and breastfeeding, you should only take medication after consultation with your doctor or pharmacist!
- Since the influence on pregnancy is unclear, acetylsalicylic acid should not be taken in the first 6 months in the past 3 months, intake has not been allowed: In the past 3 months, taking pregnancy and inhibition of labor can lead to an extension. An increased tendency to bleed has been observed in mother and child. If ASS is taken shortly before birth, brain bleeding can occur, especially in premature babies.
- Acetylsalicylic acid passes into breast milk in small quantities.
Since adverse effects on the infant have not yet become known, an interruption of breastfeeding will generally not be necessary if the recommended dose is used. If larger quantities are used for a longer period of use or intake.
ASS 100-1A Pharma Tah (pack size: 100 pc) do not serve pain treatment.
Do not take the ASS 100-1A Pharma Tah (pack size: 100 pc) on an empty stomach!
ASS 100-1A Pharma Tah (pack size: 100 pcs) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
- Is not suitable for treating pain.
- Please inform doctor or dentist before operations.
- Dizziness and ears can be a sign of overdose, especially in children and older patients. In these cases, please notify the doctor.
- If the recommended dosage is exceeded, the liver values can increase. Therefore, regular control of the liver values, especially in children, is required.
- Can trigger a gout attack when the uric acid levels are increased.
- In children and adolescents with febrile illnesses only apply on medical instructions
Write a review
Popular in Blood thinning
ASS TAD 100 mg protect magensaftres.Filmtabletten
ASPIRIN Protect 100 mg magensaftres.Tabletten
ASS TAD 100 mg protect magensaftres.Filmtabletten