Ass-ratiopharm 500 mg tablets, 30 pcs
ASS-ratiopharm 500 mg Tabletten
Manufacturer: ratiopharm GmbH
Content: 30 St
Reward Points: 36
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for Ass-ratiopharm 500 mg tablets, 30 pcs
Active ingredient: acetylsalicylic acid
Light to moderately severe pain, fever.
Note: Acetylsalicylic acid in children and young people with feverish illnesses due to the possible occurrence of a liver-brain disease (Reye syndrome) only apply to medical instructions if other measures do not work. For a long time or in higher doses do not apply without questioning the doctor.
Detailed instructions for Ass-ratiopharm 500 mg tablets, 30 pcs
Field of use
Ass ratiopharm 500mg (pack size: 30 pc) are a pain relieving, fever-lowering and anti-inflammatory drug (non-steroidal anti-phlogistics/analgesic). Ass ratiopharm 500mg (package size: 30 pc) are used for light to moderately severe pain (such as headache, menstrual pain) and fever.
In children and adolescents with febrile illnesses, the medicine should only be applied to medical instructions and only applied if other measures do not work. If there is a long-lasting vomiting when taking it, this can be a sign of Reye syndrome, a very rare but life-threatening illness that is absolutely necessary for immediate medical treatment.
Mode of action
Acetylsalicylic acid has analgesic, antipyretic and anti -inflammatory properties. The mechanism of action is based on the irreversible inhibition of cyclooxygenase. This enzyme is involved in the formation of prostaglandins, a group of the body's own messenger substances that, among other things, convey pain and inflammatory reactions in our body. Due to the same mechanism, acetylsalicylic acid also inhibits the platelet aggregation and thus improves the flow properties of the blood.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
1 Tablet of the Ass ratiopharm 500mg (pack size: 30 pcs) contains
As an effective component:
- 500 mg acetylsalicylic acid
as other components:
Cornstarch, microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose powder
Ass ratiopharm 500mg (pack size: 30 pc) should not be used at:
- known hypersensitivity to one of the above -mentioned ingredients
- acute stomach and intestinal ulcers
- pathologically increased bleeding tendency
- Liver and kidney failure
- heavy, non -set cardiac muscle weakness
- allergic reactions and asthma attacks occurred in the past when taking salicylates or other non -steroidal inflammatory inhibitors
- in combination with methotrexate 15 mg or more per week
Special caution and a medical control of the application of the drug is required at:
- Hypersensitivity to other inflammatory inhibitors/anti -rheumatics or other allergens
- existing allergies, asthma, hay fever, nasal mucosal swelling, chronic respiratory diseases
- simultaneous therapy with coagulation inhibitors
- Gastric or intestinal ulcers or gastric, intestinal bleeding in the past
- Oxalate urolithiasis
- Iron storage diseases
- restricted liver and kidney function
- Patients with brain bleeding
- Patients with gout
- before operations
The application of ASS ratiopharm 500mg (package size: 30 pc) During pregnancy and breastfeeding is contra -induced. Acetylsalicylic acid medication may only be used in children and adolescents with feverish illnesses on medical instructions and only if other measures do not work.
Please take the tablets with plenty of liquid (e.g. a glass of water) and not on an empty stomach.
Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the recommended dosage is the following:
- Children aged 6-14 years can take ½-1 tablet 3 times a day.
- Joccasionally and adults can take 1-2 tablets 3 times a day.
If necessary, the single dose can be taken up to 3 times a day at intervals of 4-8 hours. Do not take the medicine without a medical or dental advice for more than 4 days.
- To take
- Take the medicine un -chew with plenty of liquid (e.g. a glass of water) and not on an empty stomach.
- Particular caution when taking the preparation is required
- when taking drugs that contain acetylsalicylic acid, or with other non -steroidal anti -inflammatory drugs
- in case of hypersensitivity to other pain relievers (analgesics)/inflammatory inhibitors (anti -inflammatory drugs)/certain medicines against rheumatism (anti -rheumatics) or other allergy -causing substances
- if allergies exist (e.g. with skin reactions, itching, nettle fever), asthma, hay fever, nasal mucosal swelling (nasal polyps) or chronic respiratory diseases
- with simultaneous treatment with anti -blood clotting medicines
- in the case of gastric or intestinal ulcers or gastrointestinal bleeding in the history
- with limited liver function
- with limited kidney function or reduced blood and vascular blood flow (e.g. vascular disease of the kidneys, heart muscle weakness, reduction in blood volume, larger operations, blood poisoning or greater bleeding): Acetylsalicylic acid can further increase the risk of kidney functional disorder and acute kidney failure.
- in the case of non -set hypertension, diabetes mellitus or at the same time taking diuretics
- before and after operations (even with smaller interventions such as B. the drawing of a tooth). There can be an increased tendency to bleed. Please inform your doctor or dentist if you have taken the medicine.
- in patients with severe glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenic defect: acetylsalicylic acid can accelerate or decay the red blood cells or a certain form of anemia. This risk can be done by factors such as B. high doses, fever or acute infections.
- What else do you need to look out for?
- If pain relievers are used permanently, headaches can occur, which lead to re -intake and thus in turn can cause a continuation of the headache.
- The habitual intake of painkillers can lead to permanent kidney damage with the risk of kidney failure (analgesic nephropathy). This risk is particularly great if you take several different painkillers combined.
- Acetylsalicylic acid reduces uric acid excretion in low doses. In the case of correspondingly endangered patients, this may trigger a gout attack.
- The preparation belongs to a group of drugs (non -steroidal anti -inflammatory drugs/analgesics [entzündungs- und schmerzhemmende Arzneimittel]) that can affect the fertility of women. This effect is reversible after stopping the drug (reversible).
- Children and adolescents
- In children and adolescents with febrile illnesses, the medicine should only be applied to medical instructions and only applied if other measures do not work. If these diseases lead to long-lasting vomiting, this can be a sign of Reye syndrome, a very rare but life-threatening illness, which requires absolutely immediate medical treatment.
- Wateriness and ability to operate machines
- There are no special precautions required.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeed, or if you suspect to be pregnant or intend to become pregnant, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this drug.
- In the 1st and 2nd third of the pregnancy you should not take the medicine. Therefore, be sure to contact your doctor before taking it.
- In the last 3 months of pregnancy may not take acetylsalicylic acid, the active ingredient of the preparation, due to an increased risk of complications for mother and child before and during birth.
- The active ingredient acetylsalicylic acid and its breakdown products pass into breast milk in small quantities. Since disadvantageous consequences for the infant have not yet become known, an interruption of breastfeeding is not necessary if the recommended dose is used. If high doses are used for a longer period of use or intake, you should stop.
- The preparation belongs to a group of drugs (NSAR = non -steroidal anti -rheumatics) that can affect the fertility of women. This effect is reversible after stopping the drug (reversible).
Do not take AS500 ratiopharm 500mg on an empty stomach!
Ass ratiopharm 500mg (pack size: 30 pc) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
Write a review
Popular in Muscle & joint pain
IBU 400 akut-1A Pharma Filmtabletten