BIOFANAL Suspension gel tube, 50 g
BIOFANAL Suspensionsgel Tube
Manufacturer: Dr. Pfleger Arzneimittel GmbH
Content: 50 g
Reward Points: 88
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for BIOFANAL Suspension gel tube, 50 g
Gel for application in the oral cavity
Biofanal with the active ingredient Nystatin we applied for nystatin -sensitive yeast piling infections of the oral cavity (oral soor).
3-6x daily, in Schw. Cases every 2 hours each 1g (1 measurement) one, left in the mouth for a few minutes and then swallow. Sgl.: Each before u. After d. Melz. Put ½-1g (½-1 measurement) in the oral cavity. Treated At least 2 days after subs. Conscious continue. Treatment duration of Do not exceed 28 days.
Active ingredient: Nystatin
Detailed instructions for BIOFANAL Suspension gel tube, 50 g
Field of use
- This preparation is a fundamentally against yeast mushrooms for the treatment of yeast infections of the oral cavity (oral soor).
- It is used for the treatment of nystatin-sensitive yeast infections of the oral cavity (oral soor).
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
100000 Ie nystatin
Glycerol 85% auxiliary material (+)
Hyetellose auxiliary substance (+)
470 mg sucrose auxiliary material (+)
Water, cleaned auxiliary material (+)
Methyl 4-hydroxybenzoat auxiliary substance (+)
Propyl 4-hydroxybenzoat auxiliary substance (+)
0.04 Be overall carbohydrates HILDVERSTOFT (+)
Aroma fabrics, natural and natural identical auxiliary substances (+)
- The medicine must not be used
- if you are allergic to Nystatin or one of the other components of this drug.
- Always apply this medicine as described or exactly after the agreement made with your doctor or pharmacist. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the usual dose is:
- Take the suspension gel 3 - 6 times a day, in severe cases every 2 hours 1g gel (1 measuring spoon).
- Duration of the application
- A significant improvement occurs within a few days during the treatment of the oral thrust. However, the treatment should be continued at least 2 days beyond the discharge of the symptoms.
- However, the duration of the treatment should not exceed 28 days.
- If you have used a larger amount than you should:
- Even if you have used large quantities, no symptoms can be expected.
- If you have forgotten the application:
- Do not apply the double dose if you have forgotten the previous application. You should continue the treatment as normal at the next prescribed time and in the prescribed or in the specified dosage.
- If you stop taking:
- To achieve the desired success of the therapy, please stick to the recommended treatment period or the medically prescribed application regulation. The treatment should not be interrupted or ended prematurely without consulting the doctor.
- If you have any further questions about the application of this medicine, please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- The suspension gel is left in the mouth for a few minutes, moving slightly back and forth and then swallowing.
- For the treatment of yeast infections of the mouthpiece, it has proven to be expedient to coat the affected areas with a cotton swab that was previously applied by the suspension gel. Due to its adhesion, the gel is suitable for treatment in the oral cavity.
- In infants, it makes sense to put ½ - 1 measuring spoon (½ - 1 g) in the oral cavity before and after the meal. This can optimize the effect of nystatin in the mouth. Even in infants, the longest as long as possible of the gel in the mouth must be striving for.
- Warnings and coviews
- Due to the high osmolarity of Nystatin (2282 Mosm/L), a gift is advised against very underweight and immature premature babies.
- Wateriness and ability to operate machines
- There are no special precautions required.
- Nystatin, the active ingredient in the suspension gel, is not absorbed in normal dosage due to its molecular size with oral administration, the placenta barrier does not happen and is also not to be expected in breast milk.
- This preparation can be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Biofanal suspension gel (pack size: 50 g) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
- If the treatment fails, the doctor should be carried out by the doctor to confirm a fungal infection or to check the treatment. - When treating fungal infections, all mushroom stoves on the skin and the mucous membranes must be treated in order to avoid relapses that arise from untreated mushroom herds.Manufacturer: Dr. Pfleger Arzneimittel GmbH, Dr.-Robert-Pfleger-Straße 12, 96052 Bamberg
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review
Popular in Mushroom infections
NYSTATIN STADA 500.000 I.E. überzogene Tab.
NYSTATIN STADA 500.000 I.E. überzogene Tab.