CETIRIZIN Beta film -coated tablets, 20 pcs
CETIRIZIN beta Filmtabletten
Manufacturer: betapharm Arzneimittel GmbH
Content: 20 St
Reward Points: 38
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for CETIRIZIN Beta film -coated tablets, 20 pcs
Cetirizin beta® film -coated tablets
Active ingredient: cetirizindihydrochloride
End.: for the treatment of disease signs at allerg. Diseases like Chron. Nettle addiction with complaints, e.g. B. itching, quaddling, redness d. Skin; Chron. allerg. Sniffles; Itching at Chron. Nettle addiction and atopic dermatitis (neurodermatitis) with complaints such as reddening d. Skin; Hay fever with complaints, such as B. sneeze, nose running, itchy nose, nasal deflection, redness or itching d. Eyes and tears of tear; Asthmoid states allerg. Origin - as a supportive measure for oppression corresponding to complaints. Warnhinw.: cont. Lactose. Please only take Cetirizin Beta after consulting your doctor if you are aware that you suffer from intolerance to certain sugar.
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects.
betapharm Arzneimittel GmbH, Augsburg
Detailed instructions for CETIRIZIN Beta film -coated tablets, 20 pcs
Field of use
Cetirizin beta (pack size: 20 pc) is a medicine from the group of anti -allergics. It can be used in adults and children from the age of 6 to:
- Relief of nasal and eye symptoms in seasonal and year-round allergic rhinitis.
- Relief of Nessel Sucht (Urtikaria).
Mode of action
The special thing about Cetirizin Beta (pack size: 20 pc):
The active ingredient Cetirizindihydrochloride has an anti -allergic, antihistamine and anti -inflammatory effect. He blocks the H1 receptor. This prevents the histamine release and the effects of histamine.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
Cetirizin beta (pack size: 20 pcs) contains:
1 film -coated tablet contains 10 mg cetirizindihydrochloride
Lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellosis, high-disperse silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (Ph. EUR.) [pflanzlich], Macrogol 4000, titanium dioxide (E 171)
Cetirizin beta (pack size: 20 pcs) must not be taken
- if you have a serious kidney disease (severe restriction of kidney function with a creatinine clearance below 10 ml/min).
- if you are allergic to Cetirizindihydrochloride or one of the other components of this drug, against hydroxyzin or other piperazine derivatives (closely related active ingredients of other medicines).
Application recommendation of Cetirizin beta (pack size: 20 pc):
Always take this medicine exactly as described or exactly after the agreement made with your doctor or pharmacist. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- 10 mg 1 times a day as 1 film-coated tablet
- 5 mg 2 times a day than 1/2 film-coated tablet 2 times a day
- Patients with moderate kidney weakness are recommended to take 5 mg once a day.
- If you suffer from severe kidney disease, please speak to your doctor or pharmacist who can adapt your dose accordingly.
- If your child suffers from a serious kidney disease, please speak to your doctor or pharmacist, who can adapt the dose according to the needs of the child.
Warnings and Precautions
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking the medicine
- .chrinalized kidney function suffer, please ask your doctor for advice; If necessary, you will take a lower dose. Your doctor will set the new dose.
- If you have difficulty urination (e.g. due to problems with the spinal cord, the prostate or the bladder), please ask your doctor for advice.
- If you are epilepsy patients or you have a seizure risk, please ask your doctor for advice.
- No clinically significant interactions between alcohol (with a blood level of 0.5 per thousand [g/l], corresponds to about 1 glass of wine) and cetirizine for recommended doses. However, there is no security data if higher cetirizers and alcohol are taken together. Therefore, as with all antihistamines, it is recommended to avoid the simultaneous use of the drug and alcohol.
- If an allergy test is to be carried out, please ask your doctor if you should interrupt the take of the drug for a few days before the test, as this medicine could influence the result of an allergy test.
- Wateriness and ability to operate machines
- In clinical studies, Cetirizin in the recommended dose did not lead to an impairment of attention, vigilance and driving ability.
- If you intend to participate in road traffic, work without a safe hold or to operate machines, you should observe your reaction to the drug after taking the drug in allergies. You should not use more than the recommended dose.
If you are pregnant or breastfeed, or if you suspect to be pregnant or intend to become pregnant, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this drug.
Not suitable for children under 6 years.
If you don't feel better or even worse after 3 days, contact your doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
Cetirizin beta contains lactose. Please only take Cetirizin Beta after consulting your doctor if you are aware that you suffer from intolerance to certain sugar.
Cetirizin beta (pack size: 20 pc) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
Write a review
Popular in Immediate help
CETIRIZIN HEXAL Filmtabletten bei Allergien