COTAZYM 20,000 pellets gastric -resistant capsules, 100 pcs
COTAZYM 20.000 Pellets magensaftresistente Kapseln
Manufacturer: CHEPLAPHARM Arzneimittel GmbH
Dosage: Kapseln magensaftresistent
Content: 100 St
Reward Points: 384
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for COTAZYM 20,000 pellets gastric -resistant capsules, 100 pcs
Active ingredient: pancreatin
Used to treat the defective provision of digestive enzymes in the event of weakness or a total failure of the pancreas.
Active ingredient: Triacylglycerollipase
Detailed instructions for COTAZYM 20,000 pellets gastric -resistant capsules, 100 pcs
Field of use
- This preparation is a mixture of digestive enzymes that are obtained from pancreas from the pig (pancreatic enzymes).
- The medicine is used to replace digestive enzymes for digestive disorders (maldigration) as a result of insufficient or lack of function of the pancreas (exocrine pancreatic insufficiency).
- If you don't feel better or worse after a few days, please contact your doctor.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
235.35 mg pancreas powder (from pig)
20,000 Phur-e triacylglycerollipase
Eudragit L 30 D-55 Hedge substance (+)
Gelatine auxiliary substance (+)
Sodium dodecylsulfate auxiliary substance (+)
Polysorbate 80 HILDVERSTOFT (+)
Simeticon emulsion HILDVERSTOFT (+)
Simeticon Hedge substance (+)
Methylcellulose auxiliary substance (+)
Sorbic acid auxiliary material (+)
Water auxiliary substance (+)
Talcum auxiliary material (+)
Titan dioxide HILDBOFT (+)
Triethyl citrat auxiliary substance (+)
Water auxiliary substance (+)
23 mg total sodium ion hedge material (+)
Total sodium ion helper (+)
- This medicine must not be taken,
- if you are allergic to pancreas powder from the pig, pork or other components of this medicine.
- if you suffer from acute pancreatitis or acute bumps of chronic pancreatitis. On the other hand, taking the drug during the dietary construction phase can be useful when an acute inflammation abscess can be subsided if there is still or still has a digestive disorder.
- Always take this medicine exactly as described or exactly after the agreement made with your doctor or pharmacist. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Treatment is aimed at the goal of achieving or maintaining a normal body weight and normalizing the frequency of bowel movements or quality.
- In any case, the dosage depends on the severity of the pancreas. As a general directional dose, a lipase content per meal of 20,000 - 40,000 pH.
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the usual dose is:
- 1 - 2 Hard capsules per meal (corresponding to 20,000 - 40,000 pH. Units Lipase per meal).
- The required dose can also be higher. An increase in the dose should only be carried out under medical control and aimed at improving the symptoms (e.g. chair fat excretion, abdominal pain).
- A daily enzyme dose of 15,000 - 20,000 units Lipase per kg body weight should not be exceeded.
- How long should you take the medicine?
- The duration of the application depends on the course of the disease and is determined by the doctor.
- Do not take the medicine without a medical or dental advice for more than a few days.
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect is too strong or too weak.
- If you have taken a larger amount than you should
- Overdoses and intoxications with pork pancreates from the pig are not known.
- For the dosage in patients with cystic fibrosis, see category "side effects".
- If you have forgotten the intake
- Do not take the double amount if you have forgotten the prior intake.
- If you cancel the intake
- If the treatment is terminated, the analism of digestive disorders that can be expressed in pain and diarrhea, for example.
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist before you cancel the therapy or change the preparation.
- If you have any further questions about taking this medicine, please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not take capsules while lying down.
- Take the medicine un -chew with plenty of liquid (water, juice) during meals. Please make sure to swallow the preparation un -cunted, as the medicine can be reduced in effectiveness when chewing and the enzymes it contains can damage the mucous membrane when the oral cavity is released. You should drink plenty of liquid (water or juice).
- Warnings and Precautions
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this preparation.
- It contains active enzymes that are released in the oral cavity, e.g. B. chewing through mucosal damage (e.g. ulcerations of the oral mucosa). It is therefore important to ensure that the preparation is swallowed.
- If you get cystic fibrosis, a congenital metabolic disorder, suffering and therefore pancreatic powder from the pig in high doses, there is the possibility in individual cases that intestinal narrowing (strictures) form in certain proportions of the thin and large intestine. These narrowing may lead to an intestinal obstruction. The following symptoms can indicate an intestinal obstruction: nausea and vomiting, bloating with stool and wind adherence, (violent) colic-like pain, belching, later possibly cooters (so-called miserry). If such symptoms occur with you, you must immediately go to medical treatment.
- If you suffer from diabetes mellitus and therefore take blood sugar-lowering funds that belong to the group of glucosidase inhibitors, then these medicines should not be taken at the same time as this preparation, but should be taken in time.
- Wateriness and ability to use machines:
- There are no special precautions required.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeed, or if you suspect that you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this drug.
- You can take the medicine during pregnancy or lactation after consulting your doctor.
Cotazym 20000 (pack size: 100 pc) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
- In the case of intestinal obstacle-like signs, the possibility of intestinal narrowing (especially in the case of cystic fibrosis) should be considered .- In the event of unusual abdominal pain or repeated changes to symptoms, inform the doctor in order to exclude the possibility of damage to the intestineManufacturer: CHEPLAPHARM Arzneimittel GmbH, Bahnhofstrasse 1a, 17498 Mesekenhagen
There are no reviews for this product.