CROM-OPHTAL eye drops, 10 ml
Manufacturer: Dr. Winzer Pharma GmbH
Instruction: Download PDF
Content: 10 ml
Reward Points: 38
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for CROM-OPHTAL eye drops, 10 ml
Crom-Ophtal® Eye drops
Active ingredient: sodium cromoglicat (Ph.Eur.)
Areas of application: against allergic conjunctivitis and Application for allergic, Acute and chronic conjunctivitis (conjunctivitis), For example, hay fever-conjunction or spring catarrh ([Kerato-] conjunctivitis vernalis).
Warning notices: keep medicines for children inaccessible. Contains benzalkonium chloride. Note leaflet. Pharmacy
Read the package insert for risks and side effects And ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Dr. Gerhard Mann Chem.-Pharm. Fabrik GmbH, Brunsbütteler Damm 165-173, 13581 Berlin. In co -sales: Dr. Robert Winzer Pharma GmbH, Brunsbütteler Damm 165 - 173, 13581 Berlin As of March 2019
With allergenic and chronic conjunctivitis
Crom-Ophtal® is suitable for therapeutic and prophylactic Application for all -angry inflammation of the conjunctiva on the eye as well as in chronic conjunctivitis (conjunctivitis). Crom-Ophtal® can be used all year round or seasonally for self-medication. Crom-Ophtal® is available in the drip bottle-suitable for permanent users. It has a low viscosity and is applicable for 6 weeks after the dawn.
Active ingredient: sodium cromoglicat
Detailed instructions for CROM-OPHTAL eye drops, 10 ml
Field of use
- The preparation is a medicine against allergic conjunctivitis.
- It is used with allergic, acute and chronic conjunctivitis (conjunctivitis), e.g. B. hay fever-conjunction or spring catarrh ([Kerato-] conjunctivitis vernalis).
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
20 mg cromoglicic acid, dinatrium salt
18.28 mg of cromoglicic acid
Dinatrium Edetat 2-water Hedge material (+)
Sodium hydroxide auxiliary substance (+)
Polysorbate 80 HILDVERSTOFT (+)
Sorbitol auxiliary substance (+)
Water, for injection purposes auxiliary material (+)
0.1 mg benzalkonium chloride auxiliary material (+)
- The medicine must not be used at:
- proven hypersensitivity to sodium cromoglicat or one of the other components
- Always apply the preparation according to the instruction of the doctor or pharmacist. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not quite sure.
- Please adhere to the application regulations, otherwise the drug cannot work properly.
- Adults and children drop 1 drops into the conjunctiva bag of both eyes 4 times a day.
- The daily dose can be increased to 1 drops to 6 times a day by increasing the frequency of application and also doubles 1 drops to 8 times a day.
- However, the dosage intervals can also be extended after the therapeutic effect has been reached as long as the freedom of symptoms is maintained.
- Duration of the application:
- Even after the complaints have subsided, you should continue the treatment with the preparation as long as you are exposed to the allergic substances (pollen, house dust, animal hair, mushroom spores, etc.).
- If you want to apply the medicine over a longer period of time, you should have the need for treatment determined by the doctor.
- If you have used a larger amount than you should:
- No specific overdose reactions are known and are not expected in this type of application.
- If you have forgotten an application:
- No special measures are required. Continue the therapy with the same dosage at the next time. If necessary, you can also use the preparation between two times provided.
- If You cancel the application:
- If possible, treatment with the medicine should take place regularly as long as they are exposed to the allergy-causing substances.
- If you interrupt the application of the preparation, you have to expect the typical symptoms of your illness soon.
- For use on the eye.
- After dropping into the conjunctive conjunction with the eye, the visual acuity can deteriorate for a few minutes. This is due to the fact that there is a relatively large amount of liquid on the eye after dropping, which can lead to blurry seeing. Because of the restriction of the visual acuity, we recommend that you do not work for a few minutes without a safe hold and not to take part in road traffic.
- In the event of inflammation, even with allergic conjunctivitis, the ophthalmologist must be asked whether contact lenses may continue to be worn despite the symptoms.
- If the ophthalmologist allows wearing contact lenses in exceptional cases, the following must be observed:
- Benzalkonium chloride can cause irritation on the eye. Avoid contact with soft contact lenses. Benzalkonium chloride can lead to the discoloration of soft contact lenses. You have to remove contact lenses before application and may use it again at the earliest 15 minutes after application.
- Wateriness and operating machines:
- Since this medicine occurs immediately after application a short -term impairment of visual acuity, no machines should not be operated without a safe hold during this time and should not be participated in road traffic.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before using all medicines.
- So far there has been no stand for a fruit -damaging effect, but the existing experiences are not sufficient for a final assessment of the risk.
- The active ingredient is excreted into breast milk in small quantities. For security reasons, the preparation should therefore not be used in the first third of pregnancy or only with careful use-risk assessment.
- Even in the further course of pregnancy and during breastfeeding, the preparation may only be used after careful use-risk assessment by the treating doctor.
Crom-Ophtal (pack size: 10 ml) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
- The treatment effect must be checked regularly by the doctor.Manufacturer: Dr. Winzer Pharma GmbH, Brunsbütteler Damm 165-173, 13581 Berlin
Write a review
XAILIN Wash Augenspüllösung in Einzeldosen
EUCERIN pH5 Waschlotion empfindliche Haut Nachfüll