CROMO STULLN UD eye drops, 50x0.5 ml
CROMO STULLN UD Augentropfen
Manufacturer: PHARMA STULLN GmbH
Content: 50X0.5 ml
Reward Points: 118
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for CROMO STULLN UD eye drops, 50x0.5 ml
For use in children and adults
Active ingredient: sodium cromoglicat
Cromo-Stulln® UD is used with allergic conjunctivitis (conjunctivitis).
Detailed instructions for CROMO STULLN UD eye drops, 50x0.5 ml
Field of use
- This medicine is an anti -allergic (medicines against allergic conjunctivitis).
- The preparation is applied with allergic, acute and chronic conjunctivitis (conjunctivitis), e.g. hay fever-conjunction, spring catarrh [(Kerato-)Konjunktivitis vernalis].
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
10 mg cromoglicic acid, dinatrium salt
9.14 mg of cromoglicic acid
Hypromellic auxiliary substance (+)
Water, for injection purposes auxiliary material (+)
- The medicine must not be used,
- if you are hypersensitive (allergic) against sodium cromoglicat or one of the other components of the preparation.
- Always apply the medicine precisely according to the doctor's instructions. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not quite sure.
- The following information applies unless your doctor prescribed the preparation otherwise. Please adhere to the application regulations, otherwise the drug cannot work properly.
- Children and adults drop 1 drops into each eye 4 times a day.
- The content of a one -off dose is sufficient for simultaneous use in both eyes.
- A new one -off dose must be used for each additional application.
- How long should you use the medicine?
- Even after the symptoms have subsided, they should continue the treatment with the preparation as long as they are exposed to the allergic substances (house dust, mushroom spores, pollen, etc.).
- If you want to use the preparation over a longer period of time, you should have the need for treatment determined by the doctor.
- To drop in the eyes.
- Particular caution when using the drug is required:
- Immediately after the application, there is a short -term impairment of vision.
- Notes for contact lens supports:
- In the event of inflammation, even with allergic conjunctivitis, the ophthalmologist must be asked whether contact lenses may continue to be worn despite the symptoms.
- If the ophthalmologist permits wearing contact lenses, the following must be observed:
- You have to remove contact lenses before application and may use it again at the earliest 15 minutes after application.
- Wateriness and operating machines
- The drug influences the visitor for a few minutes immediately after use.
- Wait until the impairment of eyesight has passed through a veil before you take part in road traffic, operate machines or work without a safe hold.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before using all medicines.
- So far there has been no stand for a fruit -damaging effect, but the existing experiences are not sufficient for a final assessment of the risk.
- The active ingredient is excreted into breast milk in small quantities.
- For security reasons, the drug should therefore not be used in the first third of pregnancy or only after careful use-risk assessment. Even in the further course of pregnancy and during breastfeeding, the preparation may only be used with the appropriate benefit-risk assessment by the treating doctor.
CROMO stulln and eye drops (pack size: 50x0.5 ml) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
In principle, no contact lenses may be worn in allergic conjunctivitis. If the ophthalmologist permits the wearing of contact lenses in exceptional cases, the following must be observed: Take out contact lenses before dropping and use them only 15 minutes after dropping.Manufacturer: PHARMA STULLN GmbH, Werksstraße 3, 92551 Stulln
Write a review
Popular in Preventive