DORM Tablets, 20 pcs
Content: 20 St
Reward Points: 33
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for DORM Tablets, 20 pcs
Type of application?
Take in the medicine with liquid (e.g. 1 glass of water).
Duration of the application?
The drug should not be used for more than 2 weeks. As a rule, however, the duration of treatment should be as short as possible and should only be a few days. You should see your doctor in the event of long -lasting complaints.
With an overdose, there may be sleepiness, consciousness disorders, hallucinations and disorders of the cardiovascular function. If you suspect an overdose, contact a doctor immediately.
In general, pay attention to a conscientious dosage especially in infants, toddlers and older people. If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist about any effects or precautionary measures.
A dosage prescribed by the doctor may differ from the information on the package insert. Since the doctor coordinates you individually, you should therefore apply the medicine according to his instructions.
|Adult||1/2-1 Tablet||1 times a day||before going to bed (about 30 minutes before)|
Mode of actionHow does the ingredient of the medicine work?
The active ingredient blocks receptors for a certain messenger substance, called histamine. Using this blockade, he suppresses a vascular extension triggered by the histamine and increased blood flow to the smallest hair vessels (capillaries). He also combats nausea over the same mechanism and has a calming and sleep -promoting effect.
ContradictionsWhat speaks against an application?
- Hypersensitivity to the ingredients
- Heart diseases, such as.:
- Coronary heart disease (circulatory disorders of the heart muscle)
- Deviation in the EKG (extension of the QT duration)
- Excitation guidance disorders
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Pulse reduction
- Prostate enlargement with residual urine formation
- Phäochromocytom (adrenaline producing tumor)
- Disruptions of the salt balance, such as:
- Potassium deficiency
- Magnesium deficiency
- Engwinkel glaucoma
Under certain circumstances - speak to your doctor or pharmacist:
- Narrowing in the digestive tract, such as B.:
- Achalasia (narrowing of the esophagus)
- Pylorus stenosis (narrowing on the stomach)
- Asthma bronchial, especially during an acute seizure
- Chronic obstructive respiratory disease (chronic respiratory disease with a narrowing of the respiratory tract)
- Limited kidney function
- Restricted liver function
Which age group must be observed?
- Children and adolescents under the age of 18: The drug should generally not be used in this age group.
What about pregnancy and lactation?
- Pregnancy: The medicine must not be used.
- Breastfeeding: The medicine must not be used.
If the medicine has been prescribed to you despite a counter -notification, speak to your doctor or pharmacist. The therapeutic benefit can be higher than the risk of using the application.
Side effectsWhat adverse effects may occur?
- Gastrointestinal complaints, such as:
- Dry mouth
- Concentration disorders
- Strange (paradoxical) reactions such as:
- Sleep disorders
- Visual disturbances
- Increase in the intraocular pressure
- Allergic reaction
- Increased sensitivity to light of the skin
- Deviation in the EKG (extension of the QT duration)
- Disruptions when urinating
- Gallest deficiency with the development of jaundice
- Change of blood count
- Muscle weakness
If you notice a disorder or change during treatment, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
For information at this point, side effects are taken into account that occurs in at least one of 1,000 patients treated.
HintsWhat should you consider?
- The reaction capacity can also be impaired in the event of intended use, especially in higher doses or in combination with alcohol. Especially make sure that you take part in road traffic or operate machines (also in the household) with which you can injure yourself.
- Avoid excessive UV radiation, e.g. B. in solariums or with extensive sunbathing because the skin reacts more sensitive while using the drug.
- Problems or symptoms can arise through sudden stopping. Therefore, the treatment should be slowly ended, i.e. with a gradual exclusion of the dose. It is best to get advice from your doctor or pharmacist.
- Attention: If you apply the medicine for a long time, the body can get used to it and you may need an ever increasing dosage so that you can feel an effect.
- Beware of an intolerance to fructose (fructose). If you have to adhere to a diabetes diet, you should take the sugar content into account.
- Beware of an intolerance to lactose. If you have to adhere to a diabetes diet, you should take the sugar content into account.
- There can be medicinal products with which interactions occur. Therefore, you should generally provide the doctor or pharmacist before treatment with a new medicine. This also applies to medicines that you buy yourself, only apply occasionally or that the application has been available for some time.
Detailed instructions for DORM Tablets, 20 pcs
Field of use
- The preparation is a sleeping pills from the group of antihistamines.
- The medicine is used for short -term treatment of sleep disorders.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
50 mg diphenhydramine hydrochloride
43.75 mg diphenhydramine
Cellulose auxiliary substance (+)
Lactose Hedge substance (+)
Magnesium stair auxiliary material (+)
Povidon auxiliary substance (+)
Silicium dioxide, high disperser auxiliary substance (+)
- The medicine must not be taken
- if you are hypersensitive (allergic) against diphenhydramine hydrochloride, against other antihistamines or one of the other components of the preparation,
- with acute asthma,
- with green star (Engwinkel glaucoma),
- for certain tumors of the adrenal cord (Phäochromocytom),
- if the prostate gland is enlarged with residual urine formation,
- in epilepsy,
- with potassium or magnesium deficiency,
- in the event of slow heartbeat (bradycardia),
- for certain heart diseases (congenital QT syndrome or other clinically significant heart damage, in particular blood circulationcorescent vessels, arousal disorders, arrhythmias),
- when the use of medicines, which also extend the so-called QT interval in the EKG or lead to hypocalaemia
- when taking alcohol or so-called "Mao inhibitors" (means of treating depression),
- during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- The medicine is not suitable for the treatment of children and adolescents up to 14 years. A low -dose drug shape is available for young people.
- Always take the medicine exactly according to the instruction. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not quite sure.
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the usual dose for adults is 1 tablet (corresponding to 50 mg diphenhydramine hydrochloride).
- This dose should not be exceeded.
- Patients with limited liver or kidney function should receive lower doses.
- Even in older or weakened patients who, among other things, are particularly sensitive, it is recommended to adapt the dose if necessary.
- The preparation is not suitable for the treatment of children and adolescents up to 14 years. A low -dose drug shape is available for young people.
- Duration of the application
- The duration of the treatment should be as short as possible. It should generally only be a few days and do not exceed 2 weeks.
- For continuing sleep disorders, please see a doctor!
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect of the drug is too strong or too weak.
- If you have taken a larger amount than you should
- Overdoses with diphenhydramine can be dangerous - especially for children and toddlers. For this reason, if the overdose or poisoning is suspected, a doctor must be informed immediately (e.g. poisoning emergency call)!
- Overdoses with diphenhydramine are primarily depending on the amount absorbed-due to disorders of the central nervous system (confusion, states of arousal, excessive seizures, excess of consciousness up to coma, breathing disorders to respiratory arrest) and the cardiovascular system.
- In addition, increased muscle reflexes, fever, dry mucous membranes, visual disturbances, constipation and disorders of urine excretion can occur.
- Rhabdomyolyses (severe muscle damage) have also been observed.
- If you have forgotten the intake
- Do not take the double dose if you have forgotten the prior intake.
- If you have any further questions about the application of the drug, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- The tablets are taken in the evening 30 minutes before going to bed with some liquid (water).
- A sufficient sleeping time (7 - 8 hours) should then be guaranteed.
- Particular caution when taking the drug is required,
- if you suffer from one of the following diseases:
- limited liver function,
- chronic lung diseases or asthma,
- certain stomach dysfunction (pylorus stenosis or achalasia of cardia).
- After repeated sleeping pills over a longer period of time, there may be a loss of effectiveness (tolerance).
- As with other sleeping pills, taking the preparation can lead to the development of physical and mental dependence. The risk of dependency increases with the dose and the duration of the treatment. This risk is also increased in patients with alcohol, drug or drug addiction in the history.
- When ending treatment with the medicine, sleep disorders can temporarily reappear. Therefore it is recommended that the treatment may be reduced by step by stepto end the dose.
- if you suffer from one of the following diseases:
- Wateriness and operating machines
- After taking the drug, no vehicles may be managed or dangerous machines may be operated. On the following day, too, residual fatigue and impaired reaction capacity can have a negative impact on the ability to drive or the ability to work with machines, especially after inadequate sleeping time.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking/using all drugs.
- The medicine must not be taken during pregnancy and lactation.
Dorm (pack size: 20 pc) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
- Seastant/sleeping pills should only be used for sleep disorders of significant severity.
- After repeated sedatives/sleeping pills, there may be a loss of effectiveness (tolerance).
- As with other sedatives/sleeping pills, the use of the medicine can lead to the development of physical and psychological dependency. The risk of dependency increases with the amount and duration of the treatment and is also increased in people with alcohol, drug or drug addiction.
- When the drug is taken, sleep disorders can temporarily reappear again due to sudden discontinuation. It is therefore recommended to end the application by gradual humiliation of the dose.
- After taking the drug, no vehicles may be run or dangerous machines may be operated. On the following day, too, drug immobilization and impaired reaction capacity can have a negative impact on the ability to drive or the ability to work with machines. This applies in particular to inadequate sleeping time or in interaction with alcohol.
Influence of laboratory parameters:
- With allergy tests, the drug may lead to false-negative test results and should therefore be discontinued at least 3 days in advance.
Write a review
MINOXIDIL DoppelherzPhar.50mg/ml Lsg.Anw.Haut Mann
DOPPELHERZ Haut+Haare+Nägel Gums
Popular in Soothing & sleeping pills
SEDARISTON Konzentrat Hartkapseln