DORMUTIL N tablets, 20 pcs
DORMUTIL N Tabletten
Manufacturer: PUREN Pharma GmbH & Co. KG
Content: 20 St
Reward Points: 37
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for DORMUTIL N tablets, 20 pcs
To treat sleep and sleep disorders.
Not all sleep disorders require the use of sleeping pills. They are often an expression of physical or mental illnesses and can be influenced by other measures or therapy of the underlying disease.
Detailed instructions for DORMUTIL N tablets, 20 pcs
Field of use
Dormutil N (pack size: 20 pc) are particularly effective for sleep and sleep disorders.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
1 Dormutil N (pack size: 20 pc) contains:
- 50mg diphenhydramine hydrochloride
Other components are:
Lactose-monohydrate, magnesium stearate, poly (1-vinyl-2-pyrrolidone), microcrystalline cellulose and high-disperse silicon dioxide
Dormutil N (pack size: 20 pc) may not be used for: acute asthma attack, green star, adrenal tumor, enlargement of the prostate, seizure disorders, stomach and/or duodenum ulcers, narrowed gastrointestinal passage, narrowing of the Urban bubble output, children under the age of 12 and during pregnancy and lactation.
- Always take the medicine exactly according to the instruction. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not quite sure.
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the usual dose for adults is 1 tablet (corresponding to 50 mg diphenhydramine hydrochloride).
- This dose should not be exceeded.
- Patients with limited liver or kidney function should receive lower doses.
- Even in older or weakened patients who are particularly sensitive, it is recommended to adapt the dose if necessary.
- The preparation is not suitable for the treatment of children and adolescents up to 14 years. A low -dose drug shape is available for young people.
- Duration of the application
- The duration of the treatment should be as short as possible. It should generally only be a few days and do not exceed 2 weeks.
- For continuing sleep disorders, please see a doctor!
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect of the drug is too strong or too weak.
- If you have taken a larger amount than you should
- Overdoses with diphenhydramine can be dangerous - especially for children and toddlers. For this reason, if the overdose or poisoning is suspected, a doctor must be informed immediately (e.g. poisoning emergency call)!
- Overdoses with diphenhydramine are primarily depending on the amount absorbed-due to disorders of the central nervous system (confusion, states of arousal, excessive seizures, excess of consciousness up to coma, breathing disorders to respiratory arrest) and the cardiovascular system.
- In addition, increased muscle reflexes, fever, dry mucous membranes, visual disturbances, constipation and disorders of urine excretion can occur.
- Rhabdomyolyses (severe muscle damage) have also been observed.
- If you have forgotten the intake
- Do not take the double dose if you have forgotten the prior intake.
- If you have any further questions about the application of the drug, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- The tablets are taken in the evening 30 minutes before going to bed with some liquid (water).
- A sufficient sleeping time (7 - 8 hours) should then be guaranteed.
- Particular caution when taking the drug is required,
- if you suffer from one of the following diseases:
- limited liver function,
- chronic lung diseases or asthma,
- certain stomach dysfunction (pylorus stenosis or achalasia of cardia).
- After repeated sleeping pills over a longer period of time, there may be a loss of effectiveness (tolerance).
- As with other sleeping pills, taking the preparation can lead to the development of physical and mental dependence. The risk of dependency increases with the dose and the duration of the treatment. This risk is also increased in patients with alcohol, drug or drug addiction in the history.
- When ending treatment with the medicine, sleep disorders can temporarily reappear. It is therefore recommended to end the treatment by gradual reduction in the dose.
- if you suffer from one of the following diseases:
- Wateriness and operating machines
- After taking the drug, no vehicles may be managed or dangerous machines may be operated. On the following day, too, residual fatigue and impaired reaction capacity can have a negative impact on the ability to drive or the ability to work with machines, especially after inadequate sleeping time.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking/using all drugs.
- The medicine must not be taken during pregnancy and lactation.
Dormutil N (pack size: 20 pc) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
- Seastant/sleeping pills should only be used for sleep disorders of significant severity.
- After repeated sedatives/sleeping pills, there may be a loss of effectiveness (tolerance).
- As with other sedatives/sleeping pills, the use of the medicine can lead to the development of physical and psychological dependency. The risk of dependency increases with the amount and duration of the treatment and is also increased in people with alcohol, drug or drug addiction.
- When the drug is taken, sleep disorders can temporarily reappear again due to sudden discontinuation. It is therefore recommended to end the application by gradual humiliation of the dose.
- After taking the drug, no vehicles may be run or dangerous machines may be operated. On the following day, too, drug immobilization and impaired reaction capacity can have a negative impact on the ability to drive or the ability to work with machines. This applies in particular to inadequate sleeping time or in interaction with alcohol.
Influence of laboratory parameters:
- With allergy tests, the drug may lead to false-negative test results and should therefore be discontinued at least 3 days in advance.
Write a review
MINOXIDIL DoppelherzPhar.50mg/ml Lsg.Anw.Haut Mann
Popular in Soothing & sleeping pills
SEDARISTON Konzentrat Hartkapseln