EBENOL 0.5% cream, 15 g
EBENOL 0,5% Creme
Manufacturer: Strathmann GmbH & Co.KG
Instruction: Download PDF
Content: 15 g
Reward Points: 56
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for EBENOL 0.5% cream, 15 g
For adults and children from 6 years.
Field of use:
To relieve moderately pronounced inflammatory skin diseases.
For short -term (max. 2 weeks) ongoing external application in adults and children from the age of 6.
Note: Contains Cetylstearyl alcohol and potassium sorbate.
Detailed instructions for EBENOL 0.5% cream, 15 g
Field of use
Ebenol 0.5% (package size: 15 g) is used in moderately pronounced inflammatory skin diseases, such as in moderately pronounced neurodermatitis, psoriasis and eczema. Ebenol 0.5% (pack size: 15 g) insulates the diseases of the skin, which leads to a significantly improved state of your complexion. Ebenol 0.5% (pack size: 15 g) is easily distributed and quickly moves in.
Mode of action
The active ingredient in Ebenol 0.5% (pack size: 15 g) is hydrocortisone, which of course also occurs in the body. Hydrocortisone has an anti -inflammatory and anti -allergic effect. The complaints of irritated skin such as redness, swelling or itching are significantly alleviated by this active ingredient.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
Active ingredient of Ebenol 0.5% (pack size: 15 g):
Hydrocortisone 0.5 %
Other ingredients of Ebenol 0.5% (pack size: 15 g):
Glycerol 85%, oleyloleate, emulsifier (type A) Cetylstearyl alcohol, medium-chain triglycerides, (rs) -2-octyldodecan-1-ol, glycerol monostatarat, dimeticon 350, potassium sorbat, carbomer 980
If the ingredients mentioned above, the product should not be used in the case of hypersensitivity to one of the above. This product is not suitable for children below the age of 6. The product contains cetyl stearl alcohol and potassium sorbate, which can cause locally limited skin irritation (contact dermatitis).
Apply the Ebenol 0.5% (pack size: 15 g) 1-2 times a day to the affected skin areas. Ebenol 0.5% (pack size: 15 g) from your pharmacy should be used for a maximum of 2 weeks.
- The medicine is a cream for use on the skin.
- With each application, please proceed as follows:
- like all topical corticosteroids, apply the preparation in a thin layer.
- to do this, put a small amount on a fingertip and then rub the cream slightly on the sick skin.
- Special care in the application is required
- in the particularly sensitive face area. In order to avoid skin changes, the preparation on the face should therefore only be used with special caution.
- since a large -scale application (i.e. to more than 20% of the body surface) can be avoided.
- in children over 6 years. Here the external treatment with restraint and also only small area (less than 10% of the body surface) should be carried out here.
- when using the cream in the genital or anal area and latex products (e.g. condoms, diaphragms). Because of the auxiliary substances that may be contained, the functionality of the functionality and thus to impair the safety of these products can occur.
- Wateriness and operating machines
- There are no special precautions required.
- The cream must not be used during the first third of pregnancy. In later stages of pregnancy, the preparation may only be used after careful use-risk assessment. In particular, it should be avoided during pregnancy that the application groß surface, long -term or under occlusive associations.
- During breastfeeding, it should be quenched if the preparation is applied extensively or in the long term, since the active ingredient hydrocortisone contains in the preparation transferred to breast milk. In addition, contact of the infant with the treated skin areas must be avoided.
Ebenol 0.5% (pack size: 15 g) from your pharmacy is free of perfume. Ebenol 0.5% (pack size: 15 g) is well suited for dry skin.
Ebenol 0.5% (pack size: 15 g) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
There are no reviews for this product.