KETOTIFEN Stulln UD Eye drops single -sift., 10x0.4 ml
KETOTIFEN Stulln UD Augentropfen Einzeldosispip.
Manufacturer: PHARMA STULLN GmbH
Content: 10X0.4 ml
Reward Points: 45
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for KETOTIFEN Stulln UD Eye drops single -sift., 10x0.4 ml
Active ingredient: keto stoves
For the symptomatic treatment of a seasonal allergic conjunctivitis
very faster occurrence of activity
Long -lasting effectiveness
Application only 2 times a day!
Histamin H1 receptor antagonist
Inhibits the release of inflammatory mediators (e.g. leukotriene)
For adults, young people and children from 3 years
Detailed instructions for KETOTIFEN Stulln UD Eye drops single -sift., 10x0.4 ml
Field of use
- The eye drops contain the active ingredient ketotite fumarate, which is an anti -allergic.
- The medicine is used to treat a seasonally related allergic conjunctivitis (itchy, watery, red or swollen eyes and/or eyelids).
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
0.138 mg ketotifen fumarat
0.1 mg keto tables
Glycerol auxiliary substance (+)
Sodium hydroxide solution 4% auxiliary substance (+)
Water, for injection purposes auxiliary material (+)
- The medicine must not be used,
- if you are allergic to ketotoffumarate or one of the other components of this medicine.
- Always apply this medicine exactly according to the doctor or pharmacist.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not quite sure.
- The recommended dose for adults, older people and children (3 years and older) is a drop in the sick eye (or the sick eyes) twice a day (in the morning and evening).
- The content of a single dose container is sufficient for the administration of one drop in both eyes.
- If you have used a larger amount than you should
- There is no danger if you accidentally take your mouth or if more than a drop has been accidentally brought to the eye. In case of doubt, ask your doctor for advice.
- If you have forgotten the application
- If you have forgotten to apply the drops, get it as soon as possible.
- Then stick back to your regular dosing scheme.
- Do not apply the double dose if you have forgotten the previous application.
- This is how the eye drops are used:
- Wash your hands.
- Open the single dose container. Make sure that you do not touch the tip of the container after opening.
- Tilt your head back.
- Pull the lower eyelid down with your finger and take the single -dose container into the other hand. Press the container slightly and let a drop fall into the eye.
- Close your eyes and press the fingertip against the inner corner of the eye for 1 - 2 minutes. This prevents the drops from flowing into the throat through the tear gear, and most of the drop remains in the eye. If necessary, repeat the steps for the other eye.
- Discard the single -dose container after the application.
- For more information, please read the use information or ask your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
- Wateriness and ability to operate machines
- The eye drops can cause visual disturbances or drowsiness.
- If you are blurry or sleepy after using the eye drops, you should wait for these symptoms to wait again by using vehicles or operating machines.
- If you are pregnant to be pregnant or intend to become pregnant, ask before using this medicine Consult your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
- The drug may be used during breastfeeding.
PHARMA STULLN GmbH, Werksstraße 3, 92551 Stulln
Ketotifen stulln ud 0.25mg/ml eye drops (pack size: 10x0.4 ml) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
There are no reviews for this product.