KREON 10,000 Hartkps.M.MagagenSaftr.überz.pellets, 100 pcs
KREON 10.000 Hartkps.m.magensaftr.überz.Pellets
Manufacturer: Mylan Healthcare GmbH
Dosage: Kps. magensaftres. Pellets
Content: 100 St
Reward Points: 206
Availability: Out of stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for KREON 10,000 Hartkps.M.MagagenSaftr.überz.pellets, 100 pcs
Kreon® 10,000 capsules
Gastroke -resistant hard capsule (capsule with gastrointestinal pellets)
Active ingredient: pancreatin
For use in children and adults.
Kreon® 10,000 capsules are a medicine to replace digestive enzymes
the pancreas (pancreatic enzymes).
Kreon® 10,000 capsules are used at
- Digestion disorders (maldigration) as a result of insufficient or missing
Function of the pancreas (exocrine pancreatic cion).
- Cystic fibrosis to support the insufficient function of the pancreas.
Kreon® does not contain any sugar
Detailed instructions for KREON 10,000 Hartkps.M.MagagenSaftr.überz.pellets, 100 pcs
Field of use
- The preparation contains an enzyme mixture, which is called "pancreatin.
- Pancreatin supports digestion. The enzymes are obtained from pancreas.
- The preparation contains small gastric -resistant pellets that slowly release the pancreatine into the intestine.
- The medicine is used at
- Digestion disorders (maldigration) as a result of insufficient or missing function of the pancreas (exocrine pancreatic insufficiency).
- Mukoviscidosis to support the insufficient function of the pancreas.
- The enzymes in the preparation digest food on their way through the gastrointestinal tract. You should take the medicine during or immediately after a meal or snack. This allows the enzymes to mix thoroughly with food.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
150 mg pancreas powder (from pig)
10,000 Pheur-E Triacylglycerollipase
8000 Pheur-e Amylase
600 PHEUR-E Proteases
Cetyl alcohol auxiliary material (+)
Dimeticon 1000 Hedge Terms (+)
Iron (II, III) Oxid Hedge substance (+)
Iron (III) hydroxide oxide x-water Hedge substance (+)
Iron (III) oxid auxiliary material (+)
Gelatine auxiliary substance (+)
Hypromellical phthalate Hedge substance (+)
Macrogol 4000 auxiliary substances (+)
Sodium dodecylsulfate auxiliary substance (+)
Titan dioxide HILDBOFT (+)
Triethyl citrat auxiliary substance (+)
- The medicine must not be taken
- in the case of proven hypersensitivity to pork (pork energy) or another part of the preparation.
- during the strongly developed phase of disease of acute pancreatitis and in acute bumps of chronic pancreatitis. However, taking the drug may make sense if there is still a digestive disorder when an acute inflammation push is subsided during the dietary construction phase.
- Always take the medicine exactly according to the doctor's instructions. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not quite sure.
- How many capsules are to be taken?
- The dosage is measured in "lipase units". Lipase is one of the pancreas enzymes. Various strengths of the drug contain different amounts of lipase.
- Always follow your doctor's instructions on how much you should take.
- Your doctor determines the right dose for you. This is based on:
- Their illness
- Their weight
- Their diet
- the fat content in your chair
- If you continue to have a fat stool or other stomach or intestinal complaints (gastrointestinal symptoms), talk to your doctor because your dosage may have to be adjusted.
- In any case, the dosage depends on the severity of the digestive weakness of the pancreas. The usual dose for a main meal is between 20,000 and 80,000 lipase units (corresponding to 2 to 8 capsules). Depending on the severity, the required dose can also be significantly higher.
- Duration of the application
- Take the drug until your doctor tells you that you can stop. In many cases must one permanently compensates for the lack of your own pancreatic enzymes.
- If you have taken a larger amount than you should
- If you have taken a larger amount of the preparation than you should, drink a lot of water and speak to your doctor or pharmacist. Extremely high doses of pancreatine can lead to an increase in uric acid in blood (hyperuricaemia) and urine (hyperuricosuria), especially in cystic fibrosis patients.
- If you have taken too little or forgot the intake
- Once you have forgotten the intake, please continue the therapy as recommended without independently increasing the following dose.
- If you interrupt or cancel the intake
- Do not break off the medicine without having spoken to your doctor beforehand.
- If you have any further questions about the application of the drug, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Always take the capsules during or immediately after a meal or a snack. This allows the enzymes to mix well with food and digest them while moving through the intestine.
- Swallow the capsules as a whole with sufficient liquid.
- Don't break or chew the capsules.
- If it is difficult to swallow the capsules, open them carefully and add the pellets to a small amount of a soft, acidic food (e.g. apple sauce). Swallow the mixture immediately without chopping it or chewing it and drinking some water or juice. You can only take the pellets with a liquid.
- Please make sure that the capsules or when opening the capsules the pellets are swallowed and no remnants remain in the mouth, since Kreon loses effect when chewing and the enzymes it contains can damage the mucous membrane in the event of release.
- Situations that require special caution when taking the drug
- in the case of intestinal narrowing (intestinal obstructions), which are known complications in patients with cystic fibrosis (congenital metabolic disorder). In the presence of intestinal obstruction-like signs, the possibility of intestinal narrowing should also be considered.
- Wateriness and operating machines
- There are no effects on impairing the traffic and operating of machines.
- There is no sufficient experience with the application of the drug in pregnant women. There are insufficient data from animal experimental studies in relation to pregnancy, development of the unborn child, childbirth and development of the child after birth. The possible risk for humans is not known.
- If you are pregnant or if you breastfeed, you should not take the preparation unless your treating doctor considers taking it absolutely necessary.
Mylan Healthcare GmbH, Benzstraße 1, 61352 Bad Homburg
Kreon 10000 (pack size: 100 pc) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.