KYTTA SEDATIVUM Dragees, 100 pcs
KYTTA SEDATIVUM Dragees
Instruction: Download PDF
Dosage: Überzogene Tabletten
Content: 100 St
Reward Points: 160
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for KYTTA SEDATIVUM Dragees, 100 pcs
Active ingredients: valerian root, hop cone, passion flower herb dry extract.
In the event of unrest, nervous sleep disorders. Contains glucose, lactose and sucrose (sucrose).
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects.
Merck Selbstmedikation GmbH, Frankfurter Straße 250, 64293 Darmstadt, www. merckselbstmedikung.de
Detailed instructions for KYTTA SEDATIVUM Dragees, 100 pcs
Field of use
- The preparation is a vegetable medicine for use in the event of inner restlessness, and nervous sleep disorders.
Mode of action
The 3 proven plant active substances in Kytta-sedative Dragees (package size: 100 pc) ensure triple effect: hops make it easier to fall asleep, valerian calms down and promotes sleeping. The passion flower relaxes and helps to start the day fresh after a relaxing sleep.
The optimal means of falling asleep and with sleep problems.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
150 mg valerian root dry extract, (3-6: 1), extractor: ethanol 70% (v/v)
30 mg hop cones dry extract, (4-8: 1), extractor: ethanol 40% (v/v)
80 mg passion flowers dry extract, (4-7: 1), extractor: ethanol 50% (v/v)
Arab rubber auxiliary substance (+)
Calcium carbonate auxiliary material (+)
Cellulose powder Hedge substance (+)
Cellulose, microcrystalline auxiliary material (+)
Glucose solution auxiliary substance (+)
Glycerol 85% auxiliary material (+)
Hypromellic auxiliary substance (+)
Indigocarmin Hedge Terms (+)
0.0151 Be carbohydrates Hedge material (+)
Lactose 1-water auxiliary substance (+)
Macrogol 6000 Hedge Terms (+)
Magnesium stair auxiliary material (+)
Maltodextrin auxiliary substance (+)
Montannglycol wax auxiliary material (+)
Povidon K25 Hedge substance (+)
Saccharosis auxiliary substance (+)
Silicium dioxide, high disperser auxiliary substance (+)
Stearic acid auxiliary material (+)
Talcum auxiliary material (+)
Titan dioxide HILDBOFT (+)
Ton, white auxiliary substance (+)
- The medicine must not be taken
- if you are hypersensitive (allergic) against valerian, hops, passion flower or one of the other components of the preparation.
- Always take the medicine exactly according to the instruction. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not quite sure.
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the usual dose is:
- To treat restlessness:
- Children from 3 years of age take 1 dragee, adults and children over 12 times a day up to 3 times a day.
- For the treatment of nervous sleep disorders:
- Children from 3 years and adults take 1 dragee 1/2 to 1 hour before going to bed. If necessary, also 1 dragee can be taken earlier in the course of the evening.
- To treat restlessness:
- The application in children under 3 years is not planned.
- For people who suffer from kidney or liver disease: There is no sufficient data for concrete dosage recommendations with restricted kidney function/liver function.
- How long should you take the medicine?
- Due to the gradual effect, the preparation is not suitable for the acute treatment of restlessness and falling asleep. In order to achieve optimal treatment success, it is recommended to keep a continuous application over 2 - 4 weeks.
- If the symptoms do not improve or even worsen after two weeks of continuous use of the drug, a doctor should be consulted.
- If you have taken a larger amount than you should
- If you accidentally took 1 or 2 dragees more than intended, this usually has no adverse consequences. In this case, set the Taking it as described in the dosage instructions or was prescribed by your doctor. If you have significantly overdosed this medicine, you should consult a doctor.
- In an individual case, taking valerian root in a dosage of over 20 g led to the following symptoms: fatigue, abdominal cramps, tightness in the chest, empty in the head, trembling of the hands and expanding the pupils.
- If you have forgotten the intake
- Do not take the double dose if you have forgotten the prior intake, but continue with the next income.
- If you cancel dragees:
- An interruption or early termination of the treatment is harmless.
- The dragees are taken with plenty of liquid (preferably a glass of drinking water).
- Particular caution when taking the preparation is required
- in children under 3 years, since there are no sufficient examinations here. It should therefore not be used in children under 3 years.
- for people who suffer from kidney or liver disease.
- Wateriness and operating machines
- The drug can also affect the ability to travel and the ability to operate machines with intended use. In this case, you must not carry motor vehicles, operate machines or carry out other dangerous activities. This applies to an increased extent in interaction with alcohol.
- Security during pregnancy and breastfeeding was not sufficiently examined. For pregnant women and breastfeeding, it is not recommended to take the drug.
KyttaSedivum Dragees (pack size: 100 pc) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
- If the symptoms continue to exist after 1-2 weeks of taking it, a doctor must be consulted, since unrest and sleep disorders can also be signs of serious diseases. Working without a stop cannot be applied, since the reaction capacity can also be impaired in the event of determination according to the determination. This applies to an increased extent in interaction with alcohol.Manufacturer: Procter & Gamble GmbH, Sulzbacher Straße 40-50, 65824 Schwalbach am Taunus
Write a review
BALDRIAN HEILPFLANZENSÄFTE Schoenenberger
Popular in Soothing & sleeping pills
SEDARISTON Konzentrat Hartkapseln