KYTTA SEDATIVUM Tab., 30 pcs
KYTTA SEDATIVUM für den Tag überzogene Tab.
Instruction: Download PDF
Dosage: Überzogene Tabletten
Content: 30 St
Reward Points: 108
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for KYTTA SEDATIVUM Tab., 30 pcs
Kyttasedative ® for the day
Active ingredient: passion flower herb dry extract.
In the case of nervous restlessness. Contains glucose and sucrose (sucrose).
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects.
Merck Selbstmedikation GmbH, Frankfurter Straße 250, 64293 Darmstadt, www. merckselbstmedikung.de
Detailed instructions for KYTTA SEDATIVUM Tab., 30 pcs
Field of use
- This preparation is a vegetable medicine for calming down.
- It is used in nervous unrest.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
425 mg passion flowers dry extract, (5-7: 1), extractor: ethanol 50% (v/v)
Arab rubber auxiliary substance (+)
Calcium carbonate auxiliary material (+)
Carnaubawachs auxiliary substance (+)
Cellulose powder Hedge substance (+)
Crooscarmellosis, sodium salt auxiliary material (+)
Iron (III) hydroxide oxide x-water Hedge substance (+)
Hypromellic auxiliary substance (+)
Magnesium stair auxiliary material (+)
Maltodextrin auxiliary substance (+)
Saccharosis auxiliary substance (+)
Schellack auxiliary substance (+)
Silicium dioxide, high disperser auxiliary substance (+)
Stearic acid auxiliary material (+)
Talcum auxiliary material (+)
Titan dioxide HILDBOFT (+)
Tragant auxiliary substance (+)
Wax, bleached auxiliary material (+)
0.03322 Be total carbohydrates Hedge substance (+)
- The medicine must not be taken
- if you are hypersensitive (allergic) against passion flower herb dry extract or one of the other components of the drug.
- Always take the medicine exactly according to the instruction. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not quite sure.
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the usual dose is:
- Young people aged 12 and over and adults
- 1 tablet 2 to 3 times a day.
- Young people aged 12 and over and adults
- Duration of the application
- The duration of use is not in principle limited.
- If your symptoms last or worsen over 2 weeks, you will definitely have to see a doctor.
- Please speak to your doctor if you have the impression that the effect is too strong or too weak.
- If you have taken a larger amount than you should
- If you suspect an overdose, inform a doctor so that he can decide on how to proceed. He will orientate himself to the clinical picture when treating an overdose and take appropriate countermeasures.
- A accidental, minor overdose (taking 2 - 3 tablets of this medicine) usually has no adverse consequences. However, please inform a doctor about the overdose.
- If you have forgotten the intake
- Do not take the double dose if you have forgotten the prior intake. Start taking the next regular time or as prescribed by the doctor.
- If you have any further questions about the application of the drug, ask your doctor and pharmacist.
- To take.
- Take in the tablet with sufficient liquid (preferably 1 glass of drinking water) and uncreduced chew.
- The tablets should be taken evenly over the day.
- Particular caution is required when taking it
- If your symptoms last for more than 2 weeks or worsen, you will definitely have to see a doctor.
- Children (under 12 years)
- There is no sufficient examinations for use in children. The drug should therefore not be used in children under the age of 12.
- Wateriness and operating machines
- Medicines mit calming effect can generally change the reaction capacity to the extent that the ability to actively participate in road traffic or to operate machines is affected. This also applies if you intended to take the medicine as intended.
- This applies even more in combination with alcohol.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking all drugs.
- So far, there have been no indications of risks during pregnancy and breastfeeding from the use of passion flower herb as medicinal products. However, the results of special studies (experimental studies) are not available. The drug should therefore not be taken during pregnancy and lactation.
is also searched:
Sleep disorders; Sleeping difficulties - Kytta-sedative Dragees
Kyttasedative for the day (pack size: 30 pc) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
- A doctor should be interviewed in the event of aggravation or complaints that last longer than 2 weeks.
- Taking the drug can change the reaction so that the ability to actively participate in road traffic, operating machines or work is impaired without support. This applies to an increased extent in interaction with alcohol.
Write a review
BORT PediSoft TexLine Druckschutz small
Popular in Unrest & Course
SEDARISTON Konzentrat Hartkapseln