LECICARBON E CO2 Laxan's adults, 30 pcs
LECICARBON E CO2 Laxans Erwachsenensuppositorien
Manufacturer: athenstaedt GmbH & Co KG
Dosage: Erwachsenen- Suppositorien
Content: 30 St
Reward Points: 151
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for LECICARBON E CO2 Laxan's adults, 30 pcs
Composition: Medicinal ingredients: sodium hydrogen carbonate 500 mg / 250 mg / 125 mg, sodium dihydrogen phosphate 680 mg / 340 mg / 170 mg Otherwise. Components: hard fat, (3-SN phosphatidyl) choline (from soybeans), high-disperse silicon dioxide.
Areas of application: for short -term use with various causes of constipation, e.g. with low -slack food or a lack of movement as well as for diseases that require relieved defecation. For intestinal emptying in diagnostic or therapeutic measures in End intestine. LECICARBON® can also be applied if other laxatives have been unsuccessfully taken beforehand.
Contraindications: The medicine must not be applied for intestinal obstruction (ileus) and with megakolon (pathological rectification different causes); Especially in children and infants for all diseases in the anal and rectal area, in which the risk of the exaggerated transition from carbon dioxide into the bloodstream; In case of hypersensitivity to soy, peanut or one of the other components of LECICARBON® CO2-laxans. LECICARBON® CO2-laxans may follow during pregnancy Consultation with the doctor and breastfeeding are applied.
Side effects: (3-SN phosphatidyl) Cholin (soyalecithin) can very rarely cause allergic reactions.
Note: In rare cases, insertion of the suppository can cause a light, quick -to -take burn. Contains (3-SN phosphatidyl) choline (soyalecithin). Note leaflet.
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects.
Detailed instructions for LECICARBON E CO2 Laxan's adults, 30 pcs
Field of use
- For short -term use in various causes of stool plug z. B. with low -slack food or a lack of movement as well as for diseases that require relieved stool emptying.
- For intestinal emptying for diagnostic or therapeutic measures in the rectum area. The medicine can also be used additionally if other laxatives have been unsuccessfully taken beforehand.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
680 mg sodium dihydrogen phosphate
500 mg sodium hydrogen carbonate
3-sN phosphatidylcholine (soybean) Hedge substance (+)
Hard fat auxiliary fabric (+)
Silicium dioxide, high disperser auxiliary substance (+)
- The medicine must not be used:
- in the case of intestinal closure (ileus) and with megakolone (pathological rectory extensions for different causes); Especially in children and infants for all diseases in the anal and rectal area, in which there is a risk of excessive exaggeration of carbon dioxide in the bloodstream
- in case of hypersensitivity to one of the components of the drug
- Unless otherwise prescribed, insert a suppositories if necessary, if necessary, the application can be repeated after approx. 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- There are suppositories in the dosage for adults, children and infants. The respective suppositories must be observed.
- The drug may be used for a long time and does not lead to getting used to. In the event of chronic constipation, however, the doctor should be consulted.
- Notes in the event of overdose:
- Not known.
- Introduce suppository into the anus. A short immersion in water makes it easier to insert. In children, they may be able to squeeze both halves in order to avoid the suppository immediately. The activity occurs after 15 to 30 minutes.
- Precautions for the application: not known.
- Particular caution is required.
- You can apply the medicine in pregnancy after consultation with your doctor.
- Still -time:
- You can use the medicine during breastfeeding.
LECICARBON E CO2 laxans for adults (pack size: 30 pcs) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
- In the event of chronic constipation, the doctor should always be consulted.Manufacturer: athenstaedt GmbH & Co KG, Am Beerberg 1, 35088 Battenberg (Eder)
Write a review
Popular in Laxative
MUCOFALK Orange Gran.z.Herst.e.Susp.z.Einn.Dose
DULCOLAX Dragees magensaftresistente Tabl.Dose