MEGALAC Almasilate suspension, 50x10 ml
MEGALAC Almasilat Suspension
Manufacturer: HERMES Arzneimittel GmbH
Content: 50X10 ml
Reward Points: 222
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for MEGALAC Almasilate suspension, 50x10 ml
With caramel taste
Active pharmaceutical ingredients:
10 ml (= 2 teaspoons) included: 1.0 g almasilate (aluminum magnesium silicathydrate), corresponding to 0.2 g aluminum oxide and 0.3 g of magnesium oxide (corresponding to a neutralization capacity of at least 11 mval).
For the symptomatic treatment of diseases in which the stomach acid is to be bound: - stomach and duodenal intestine ulcers, - heartburn and acid -related stomach complaints.
Warning: Regular contrast d. Al-bloodspiegel at Langzeitenwend. (Do not exceed 40 µg⁄L). 10 ml relax. 0.025 BE.
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects.
Detailed instructions for MEGALAC Almasilate suspension, 50x10 ml
Field of use
- The medicine is a means of binding excess stomach acid (antacid).
- The drug is used for the symptomatic treatment of diseases in which the stomach acid is to be bound:
- Gastrointestinal and duodenal ulcers
- Heartburn and acid -related stomach complaints
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
1 g almasilate
200 mg aluminum oxid
300 mg magnesium oxide
Hyetellose auxiliary substance (+)
Povidon K25 Hedge substance (+)
Propylen glycol auxiliary substance (+)
Saccharin, sodium salt auxiliary material (+)
Sorbitol auxiliary substance (+)
Water, cleaned auxiliary material (+)
0.025 Be carbohydrates Hedge material (+)
Caramel aroma Hedge substance (+)
- The medicine must not be taken
- if you are hypersensitive (allergic) against almasilate or one of the other components of the medicine,
- with a downgraded phosphate concentration in the blood (pituitary memia).
- Children and adolescents under the age of 12
- The drug should not be used in children under the age of 12, since there is no sufficient experiences in this age group.
- Always take the medicine exactly according to the instruction. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not quite sure.
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the usual dose is:
- Unless otherwise prescribed, take 10 ml from the medicine (= 1 bag) 4 times a day.
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the usual dose is:
- Duration of the application
- The duration of the treatment depends on the type and severity and the course of the disease.
- If the symptoms remain below the treatment for more than 2 weeks, a doctor should be consulted.
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect of the medicine is too strong or too weak.
- If you have taken a larger amount of the medicine than you should
- Poisoning with the medicine is not known or expected.
- When overdosing, there may be changes in stool behavior such as stool deviation and increase in the frequency of stool.
- Therapeutic measures are generally not necessary here.
- If you forgot to take the medicine
- If you no longer take the drug next time, continue treatment with the prescribed dose.
- If you cancel the intake of the medicine
- Definitely speak to your doctor before you - e.g. B. due to the occurrence of side effects - interrupt the treatment with the medicinal product or end it prematurely.
- If you have any further questions about the application of the drug, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- To take.
- The intake should take place undiluted 1-2 hours after meals and before going to bed.
- Particular caution when taking the medicine is required
- Longer -lasting and recurring stomach complaints can be signs of a serious illness, such as: B. a stomach or duodenal ulcer. Treatment with the medicine should therefore not take longer than 14 days without a medical examination. A doctor must be consulted immediately if the tea chair appears, blood diploma in the stool or vomiting of blood.
- With long -term use of the medicine, regular checks of aluminum serum levels are required. 40 µg/l should not be exceeded.
- In patients with restricted kidney function and chronic intake of high doses, there is the possibility of poisoning such as an increase in magnesium or aluminum levels in the blood.
- With long -term intake of high doses and low -phosphate diet, the risk of bone deviation (osteomalacia) can lead to phosphate raving. In patients with restricted kidney function, long -term intake should be avoided.
- Wateriness and operating machines:
- There are no special features to consider.
- Pregnancy and breast feeding period
- The benefit-risk ratio should be carefully weighed before taking aluminum-containing antacida during pregnancy. The drug should only be used in the short term during pregnancy to avoid aluminum pollution from the child.
- Aluminum compounds pass into breast milk. A risk for the newborn cannot be assumed because only very small quantities are recorded.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking / using all drugs.
Megalac almasilate bag (pack size: 50x10 ml) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
- Part of the aluminum is absorbed and leads to an increase in the concentrations of aluminum in the blood and an increase in aluminum excretion over the kidneys.
- The aluminum values remain below the toxic area and normalize in 3-4 days after the medicine is taken.
- A small part of the magnesium is recorded. The magnesium concentration in the blood usually remains unchanged by excretion through the kidneys.
- With limited kidney function and long-term intake of high quantities, a magnesium surplus up to magnesium poisoning and aluminum storage can occur, especially in the nerve and bone fabric.
- The aluminum values should be checked regularly with long -term use and do not exceed 40g/l. This applies in particular with existing reduced kidney function.
- In the case of long -lasting or/and at more frequent intervals recurring complaints, a serious disease such as a stomach ulcer or malice should be excluded.
- In the case of gastric or small intestine ulcers, an examination for a certain pathogen (helicobacter pylori) should be carried out in order to carry out a corresponding treatment in the positive case.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review
Popular in Heartburn
OMEP HEXAL 20 mg magensaftresistente Hartkapseln
GAVISCON Dual 250mg/106,5mg/187,5mg Kautabletten