OLYNTH 0.05% for children nasal dosing spray, 10 ml
OLYNTH 0,05% für Kinder Nasendosierspray
Manufacturer: Johnson & Johnson GmbH (OTC)
Instruction: Download PDF
Content: 10 ml
Reward Points: 15
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for OLYNTH 0.05% for children nasal dosing spray, 10 ml
Olynth® 0.05 % 10ml nasal spray for children from 2-6 years with runny nose
Active ingredient: Xylometazolinhydrochloride.
Areas of application: For the swelling of the nose mucosa in the case of a runny nose, punching fluid snuff (rhinitis vasomotorica) and allergic runny nose (rhinitis allergica). For relief d. Secret drainage for inflammation d. Höhnshöls and in the case of otitis media (catarrh d. Tubentant ears) in connection with runny nose. Olynth 0.05 %: For children 2 - 6 years.
Warning: contains benzalkonium chloride.
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects.
Johnson & Johnson GmbH, 41470 Neuss.
Status: 02/2019, 06/2019, 08/2020
• works after 2 minutes
• Free the nose for up to 12 hours
• for children from 2 to 6 years
Cold with ongoing and clogged nose?
Especially in children, colds are not long in coming when the colder season begins. In kindergartens or schools, where many children are in closed rooms, cold viruses, such as: B. the widespread rhinoviruses, easy game. You can quickly get from one child to the other via lubricating or droplet infection. Since the child's immune system first has to learn to form defenses against the many different pathogens, it does not remain from the fact that children are tapped and cold 8 - 12 times a year up to primary school age.
Although such a cold is harmless in most cases, it nevertheless affects the well -being of the little ones - especially when a clogged nose makes it difficult to fall asleep. This means that the runny nose can become a burden not only for the children, but also for the parents.
Olynth® 0.05 % runny nose dosing spray frees the nose quickly and for up to 12 hours. For a free nose - during the day and at night.
Olynth® 0.05 % runny nose dosing spray for children from 2 to 6 years contains the long -proven active ingredient xylometazoline. Used as a nasal spray, it has the nasal mucous membranes swell within 2 minutes and frees the nose for up at 12 hours.
Olynth® helps your child take a deep breath again during the day and enjoy a quiet, relaxing sleep at night.
Since the decongestant effect of Olynth® also makes it easier to drain the secretion from the sinuses, it is also suitable for supporting treatment of sinus infection (sinusitis) or otitis media (otitis media).
Active ingredient: xylometazolin hydrochloride. 1 ml nasal spray, solution contains 0.5 mg xylometazolin hydrochloride.
Other components: benzalkonium chloride solution, sodium defeat (Ph.), Sodium chloride, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, sodium monohydrogen phosphate dihydrate (Ph.), Sorbitol solution 70 % (non-crystallizing), cleaned water.
How do you apply Olynth® 0.05 % runny nose dosing spray correctly?
1. First remove the protective cap.
2. Before use for the first time, the spray mechanism must first be operated several times until an even spray lever escapes. This step does not have to be repeated in the further applications.
3. Clean your child's nose before use.
4. Insert the spray opening into the nostril and press the spray head. Your child should take a slight breath through your nose.
5. Repeat the process if necessary on the other side.
6. Wipe the spray head after each application for hygienic reasons and put the protective cap again on.
Use Olynth® 0.05 % runny nose dosing spray without medical advice for longer than 7 days. A new application should only take place after a break of several days. In principle, the doctor should be asked about the duration of use in children.
Temperature in storage:
Do not store over 30 ° C.
Lichtveratio in storage
Place of storage
dry or similar.
Detailed instructions for OLYNTH 0.05% for children nasal dosing spray, 10 ml
Field of use
Olynth K 0.05 % runny nose dosing spray for children from 2 to 6 years (package size: 10 ml) is used to have the nasal mucosa swell in a sniff, flow sniffing or allergic runny nose. Furthermore, the secretion drain in the event of inflammation of the sinuses and in the case of catarrh of the tube agent ear in connection with runny nose is made easier. With Olynth K 0.05 % runny nose dosing spray for children from 2 to 6 years (pack size: 10 ml) Even small patients can breathe freely through the nose and the secretion flow decreases. The eyes of the eyes are reduced. Olynth K 0.05 % runny nose dosing spray for children from 2 to 6 years (pack size: 10 ml) was specially tailored to the sensitive and sensitive mucous membrane of children.
Mode of action
The active ingredient xylometazolinhydrochloride contained in Olynth K 0.05 % runny nose dosing spray for children from 2 to 6 years (package size: 10 ml) by collecting the veins of the mucous membrane. This reduces the excessive blood flow to the nose, which will keep the mucous membrane over.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
1 ml Olynth K 0.05 % runny nose dosing spray for children from 2 to 6 years (pack size: 10 ml) contains:
- 0.5 mg xylometazolin hydrochloride
Other components are:
- Benzalkonium chloride
- Sodium defeat (Ph. EUR.)
- Sodium chloride
- Sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate
- Sodium monohydrogen phosphate dihydrate (Ph. EUR.)
- Sorbitol solution 70 % (not crystallizing) (Ph. EUR)
- Purified water
In the case of known hypersensitivity to one of the above -mentioned ingredients, in children under 2 years and when drying out the nasal mucosa with bark formation Olynth K 0.05 % runny nose for children from 2 to 6 years (pack size: 10 ml) cannot be applied. In the case of cardiovascular diseases and metabolic diseases, before using Olynth K 0.05 % runny nose dosing spray for children from 2 to 6 years (pack size: 10 ml) must be consulted.
When using Olynth K 0.05 % runny nose dosing spray for children from 2 to 6 years (pack size: 10 ml) , pumping strong several times until a fine spray is created. Before using Olynth K 0.05 % runny dosing spray for children from 2 to 6 years (pack size: 10 ml) cleaning its nose by swearing vigorously. Unless otherwise prescribed, children spray up to 3 times a day 1 spray Olynth K 0.05 % runny nose dosing spray for children from 2 to 6 years (pack size: 10 ml) in each nasal opening a. During the spray process, it should be easily inhaled through the nose. Wipe the nose tube carefully after use to avoid a virus accumulation. Ideally, the last application of the day should take place before going to sleep.
- Insert the spray opening into the nostril and pump it once. Lightly inhale through the nose during the spray process.
- It is advisable to blow your nose thoroughly before using the preparation. The last application on every treatment day should be done cheaply before going to bed.
- For hygienic reasons and to avoid transmission of pathogens, each spray should only be used by one and the same person.
- Particular caution when using the drug is required
- if you treated with certain atmospheric drugs (monoaminoxidase inhibitors [MAO-Hemmer]) and other potentially blood pressure-enhancing medicines.
- if you suffer from increased intraocular pressure, especially narrow -angle glaucoma.
- if you suffer from severe cardiovascular diseases (e.g. coronary heart disease [KHK], high blood pressure).
- if you suffer from a tumor of the adrenal gland (Phäochromocytom).
- if you have metabolic disorders such as B. hyperthyroidism or diabetes (diabetes mellitus) are available.
- if you have an enlargement of prostate.
- if you suffer porphyria from metabolic disease.
- The permanent use of sniffing-swelling sniffed medicines can lead to chronic swelling and finally to the loss of the nasal mucosa.
- The preparation must not be used for infants and toddlers under 2 years.
- Wateriness and operating machines
- No impairments can be expected in the event of intended use.
- Since the security of the drug is not sufficiently proven during pregnancy and breastfeeding, you may only apply the preparation on the advice of your doctor and only after this has carried out careful benefits/risk assessment. During pregnancy and breastfeeding, the recommended dosage must not be exceeded, since overdose can affect blood supply to the unborn child or reduce milk production.
For hygienic reasons and to avoid virus transmission, a dosing spray bottle should only be used by one and the same person. A permanent application of Olynth K 0.05 % runny nose dosing spray for children from 2 to 6 years (package size: 10 ml) should only be understated.
Olynth K 0.05 % runny nose dosing spray for children from 2 to 6 years (pack size: 10 ml) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
- The dosage depends on personal sensitivity and effect.
- In the case of longer use or higher amounts of the drug, effects with effects on the heart and vessels or central nervous effects cannot be ruled out. In these cases, the ability to carry a motor vehicle and to operate machines can be impaired.
- Longer or frequent use as well as higher amounts of the drug can lead to burning in the nose or dryness of the mucous membrane as well as a reactive swelling of the nasal mucosa with runny nose as a result (rhinitis medicamentosa). This effect can occur after 5-7-day treatment and, after continued application, cause permanent mucosal compensation with bark formation (rhinitis sicca).
- Especially with longer use and overdose of drugs swelling of mucosa, there may be an increased blood flow to the nasal mucosa. This effect leads to a narrowing of the air routes, with the result that the medicine is used repeatedly up to permanent use. The result is chronic swellings (rhinitis medicamentosa) up to the shrinkage of the nasal mucosa (stinnnut).
- In lighter cases, it can be considered to only stop the medicine on a nostril and switch to the other side after the complaints have subsided in order to maintain at least part of the nasal breathing.
- The use of chronic runny nose may therefore only be carried out under medical control due to the risk of the loss of the nasal mucosa.
- For hygienic reasons and to avoid infections, it is pointed out that each dosing spray may only be used by one and the same person.
Write a review
ALUDERM Kinder Verbandpckg.mittel 6 cmx2 m
Popular in Fever & runny nose
OTRIVEN 0,025% Nasentropfen für Kleinkinder
MIRADENT Xylimed Kid's natürliche Nasentropfen
OLYNTH 0,05% für Kinder Nasendosierspray
APONORM Fieberthermometer Stirn Contact-Free 4