PANTHENOL 100 mg Jenapharm tablets, 100 pcs
PANTHENOL 100 mg Jenapharm Tabletten
Manufacturer: MIBE GmbH Arzneimittel
Instruction: Download PDF
Content: 100 St
Reward Points: 165
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for PANTHENOL 100 mg Jenapharm tablets, 100 pcs
Panthenol 100 mg Jenapharm®
Active ingredient: dexpanthenol.
Areas of application: Application in adolescents from the age of 12 and adults for supporting treatment for inflammation of the oral and throat mucosa and the treatment of pantothenic acid deficiency states that cannot be remedied in terms of diet, such as. B. Supplementation in chronic dialysis patients and displeasures and pain in the toes and soles of the feet (Burning-FEET syndrome) due to pantothenic acid deficiency.
Warning: contains sucrose (sugar).
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects.
MIBE GmbH Arzneimittel, 06796 Brehna.
Detailed instructions for PANTHENOL 100 mg Jenapharm tablets, 100 pcs
Field of use
- This medicine is a vitamin preparation.
- It is used for
- supporting treatment for inflammation of the oral and throat mucosa.
- Treatment of pantothenic acid deficiency states that cannot be remedied in terms of nutrition, such as. B. Supplementation in chronic dialysis patients and paraesthesia and pain in the toes and soles of the feet (Burning Feed Syndrome) caused by pantothenic acid deficiency.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
100 mg dexpanthenol
Gelatine auxiliary substance (+)
Glycerol 85% auxiliary material (+)
Potato thickness auxiliary substance (+)
0.03 Be carbohydrates Hedge substance (+)
Magnesium stair auxiliary material (+)
Saccharin, sodium salt auxiliary material (+)
Saccharosis auxiliary substance (+)
Carbohydrates Hedge substance (+)
Silicium dioxide, like auxiliary substance (+)
Talcum auxiliary material (+)
- This medicine must not be taken,
- if you are allergic to Dexpanthenol or one of the other components of this medicine.
- Always take this medicine exactly as described or exactly after the agreement made with your doctor or pharmacist. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Supporting treatment for inflammation of the oral and throat mucosa:
- 3 Times 1 tablet daily (corresponding to 300 mg dexpanthenol).
- Treatment of pantothenic acid deficiency states (such as Burning Feed Syndrome):
- 1 Tablet daily (corresponding to 100 mg dexpanthenol).
- The duration of the application depends on the course of the disease.
- If you have taken a larger amount than you should
- When taking a larger number of tablets than recommended, no special measures are required.
- If you have any further questions about taking this medicine, please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- For supporting treatment for inflammation of the oral and throat mucosa, let the tablets slowly melt in the mouth.
- In the case of pantothenic acid deficiency, please take the tablets with sufficient liquid (preferably a glass of drinking water [200 ml]), regardless of a meal.
- Warnings and Precautions
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking the medicine.
- Children and adolescents
- No data is available.
- Wateriness and ability to operate machines
- There are no special precautions required.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeed, or if you suspect that you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this drug.
- The potential risk is notextensively known.
- During pregnancy and lactation, the drug may only be used after careful use/risk assessment if this is absolutely necessary.
- The German Nutrition Society recommends the daily intake of Dexpanthenol in the amount of 6 mg during pregnancy and 7 mg during breastfeeding for avoiding a pantothenic acid.
MIBE GmbH Arzneimittel, Münchener Straße 15, 06796 Brehna
Panthenol 100 mg Jenapharm tablets (pack size: 100 pc) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review
Popular in Sore throat & hoarseness
GELOREVOICE Halstabletten Kirsch-Menthol Lut.-Tab.