PANTOPRAZOL Dexcel Protect 20 mg gastrointestinal, 14 pcs
PANTOPRAZOL Dexcel Protect 20 mg magensaftres.Tab.
Manufacturer: Dexcel Pharma GmbH
Instruction: Download PDF
Dosage: Tabletten magensaftresistent
Content: 14 St
Reward Points: 73
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for PANTOPRAZOL Dexcel Protect 20 mg gastrointestinal, 14 pcs
Mgmagen juic -resistant tablets
Short-term treatment of reflux symptoms (e.g. heartburn, acid belching) in adults.
Read the package supplement and ask the doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects.
Detailed instructions for PANTOPRAZOL Dexcel Protect 20 mg gastrointestinal, 14 pcs
Field of use
- The drug contains the active ingredient pantoprazole, which blocks a kind of pump that produces the stomach acid. As a result, the amount of acid in the stomach is reduced.
- It is used for brief treatment of reflux symptoms (e.g. heartburn, acid belching) in adults. Reflux is the backflow of stomach acid into the esophagus, which can be painfully ignited. This can cause symptoms like a painful burning sensation in the chest area (heartburn) as well as an acidic taste in the mouth (acid resolution).
- After a day of treatment with the medicine, your symptoms of return flow and heartburn can be alleviated, but this medicine does not have to bring an immediate relief. To relieve the symptoms, it may be necessary to the tablets on 2 - 3 consecutive days
- If you don't feel better or worse after 2 weeks, contact your doctor.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
cellulose, microcrystalline auxiliary material (+)
iron (III) hydroxide oxide x-water Hedge substance (+)
Eudragit L 30 D-55 Hedge substance (+)
Hypromellic auxiliary substance (+)
Corn starch, pre -clerked auxiliary substance (+)
Mannitol Hilfoff (+)
Sodium carbonate auxiliary substance (+)
Sodium dodecylsulfate auxiliary substance (+)
Polysorbate 80 HILDVERSTOFT (+)
Propylen glycol auxiliary substance (+)
Titan dioxide HILDBOFT (+)
Triethyl citrat auxiliary substance (+)
- The medicine must not be taken
- Always take this medicine exactly as described or exactly after the agreement made with your doctor or pharmacist. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure
- If you have taken a larger amount than you should
- If you have forgotten the intake:
- If you have any further questions about the application of the drug, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Warnings and Precautions
- Find your doctor immediately, before or after taking this medicine, if you notice one of the following symptoms, which could be an indication of another, more serious illness
- Unintentional weight loss (not due to a diet or a training program):
- vomiting, especially with repeated vomiting.
- vomiting of blood; This can look like dark coffee grounds in the vomit.
- blood in the chair that can look black or tar.
- swallowing or pain when swallowing.
- pale and feeling of weakness (anemia).
- chest pain.
- stomach pain.
- Severe and/or persistent diarrhea, since this medicine is associated with a slight increase in infectious diarrhea:
- your doctor may order some examinations
- Share your doctor before a planned blood test that you take this medicine
- After a day of treatment with the medicine, your symptoms of acid resolution and heartburn can be alleviated, but this medicine does not have to bring any immediate relief. You shouldn't take it for prevention. If you suffer from repeated heartburn or digestive disorders for a long time, remember to see your doctor regularly
- Children and adolescents
- The medicine should not be taken by children and adolescents under the age of 18, since there is only a lack of security for this younger age group
- Wateriness and ability to operate machines
- If side effects such as dizziness or visual disturbances occur, you should not steer a vehicle or operate machines
- you should not take this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeed.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you suspect that you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this drug.
Write a review
Popular in Heartburn
OMEP HEXAL 20 mg magensaftresistente Hartkapseln
GAVISCON Dual 250mg/106,5mg/187,5mg Kautabletten