SEDARISTON drops, 50 ml
Manufacturer: Aristo Pharma GmbH
Instruction: Download PDF
Content: 50 ml
Reward Points: 89
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for SEDARISTON drops, 50 ml
Active ingredients: extracts from valerian roots, St. John's wort and leaf leaves.
Traditional vegetable medicine for improving the condition in the event of nervous stress, to support sleep only on the basis of many years of application.
Contains 53 vol.% Alcohol.
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects.
(As of September 2019) Aristo Pharma GmbH, Wallenroder Straße 8-10, 13435 Berlin.
With herbal help in nervous stressful situations
As different as we are humans, the symptoms are as different in stressful situations and, in the worst case, lead to burnout. Some express themselves Stress and excessive demands in the form of nervous gastrointestinal complaints: diarrhea, heartburn or stomach pressure are then the result. Likewise, shaky hands, rapid heartbeat, twitching of the eyes or Welding outbursts expression of permanent restlessness. Here Sedariston® drops, a vegetable medicine can help.
What is Sedariston® drops and when is it used?
Sedariston® drops is a vegetable medicine for improvement in the event of nervous stress and to support sleep. Our Sedariston® drops are among the traditional medicines, which are registered and known for the area of application due to many years of application. Sedariston® drops have also been nervous in the decades of application Disruptions of Organ functions such as gastrointestinal complaints and palpitations.1
The Sedariston® drops can help with physically noticeable unrest symptoms. It calms down, has a slightly antispasmodic effect with nervous stomach.
What active ingredients contains Sedariston® drops?
Sedariston® drops contain vegetable ingredients with a special three-way combination. The herbal medicine works with the healing power of St. John's wort, valerian and lemon balm. Soft And of course the carefully coordinated plant extracts not only calm down, stressed, stressed nerves and alleviate that in the brain, but also in the vegetative nervous system Unpleasant side effects, such as a nervous stomach and intestine, rapid heartbeat or excessive sweating. So Sedariston® drops to the day.
Take and application
Sedariston® drops can be used in adults (from 18 years). Sedariston® acts during the day without making tired and night. The extract combination St. John's wort and valerian and Melisse is well tolerated and makes neither tired nor dependent. If the symptoms do not improve within 2 weeks, a doctor should be consulted.
Who can Sedariston® take drops and how to dose?
Adults 3 times a day 20 drops
The single dose can be diluted in liquid at meals. The single dose corresponds to 0.74 ml (0.69 g), the daily dose 2.22 ml (2.07 g).
Sedariston® drops is a vegetable, traditional medicine. It is a free-selling, pharmacy-exclusive medicine.
1 Siegers, C.-P. et al., application observation with the phytoseedativum sedariston® drops.
The general practitioner, 16 (1994), 448 - 457
Detailed instructions for SEDARISTON drops, 50 ml
Field of use
- The preparation is a traditional herbal medicine for improving the condition in the event of nervous stress, to support sleep.
- The medicine is a traditional medicine that is only registered for the areas of application on the basis of many years of application.
- If you don't feel better or worse after 2 weeks, contact your doctor.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
186 mg valerian root extract, (1: 9-11), extractor: ethanol 55% (v/v)
186 mg of Johanniskraut extract, (1: 9-11), extractor: ethanol 55% (v/v)
188 mg of lemon blades extract, (1: 4-6), extractor: ethanol 55% (v/v)
Ethanol Hedge substance (+)
Water, cleaned auxiliary material (+)
- The preparation must not be taken,
- if you are allergic to valerian root, St. John's wort or lemon balm or other components of this drug if you know that your skin is hypersensitive.
- Always take this medicine exactly as described or exactly after the agreement made with your doctor or pharmacist. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- The recommended dose is
- The usual dose in adults is: 20 drops 3 times a day.
- The single dose corresponds to 0.74 ml (0.69 g), the daily dose 2.22 ml (2.07 g).
- Taking children and adolescents under the age of 18 is not recommended due to insufficient examinations.
- People with liver or kidney dysfunction
- There is no sufficient data for concrete dosage recommendations for restricted liver or kidney function.
- Duration of the application
- If your symptoms worsen or no improvement occurs after 2 weeks, a doctor or another person qualified in a healing profession should be consulted.
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect is too strong or too weak.
- If you have taken a larger amount than you should
- An overdose is usually without consequences.
- If you have significantly overdosed this medicine, you should consult a doctor.
- If you accidentally took twice or three times the intended dosage [entspricht 1,5 - 2,25 ml (= 40 - 60 Tropfen) dieses Arzneimittels] , this usually has no adverse consequences, except that you also take an alcohol amount. In this case, continue taking as described in the dosage instructions or was prescribed by your doctor.
- When accidentally drinking by children or toddlers, due to the alcohol content - nausea, vomiting, dizziness and unconsciousness can occur. In this case, a doctor should be contacted immediately.
- If you have forgotten the intake
- Do not take the double amount if you have forgotten the prior intake, but continue taking it as stated or prescribed by your doctor.
- If you have any further questions about taking this medicine, please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Please take the drops in some liquid before or for meals (preferably half a glass of water). As a sleep aid, please take a single dose half to an hour before bed, as well as another single dose earlier in the evening, if necessary.
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking the preparation.
- Intensive UV radiation (long sunbathing, high-heights, solariums) should be avoided during the application.
- In the event of continuing illness symptoms or in the occurrence of others than the side effects mentioned, a doctor or another qualified person working in a healing profession should be consulted.
- Children and adolescents under the age of 18
- There are no sufficient examinations for the use of this drug in children and adolescents under the age of 18. Therefore, it should not be used and because of the alcohol content in this age group.
- Wateriness and ability to use Maschinen
- By taking it, the ability to drive and ability to operate machines can be restricted.
- In this case, you must not carry motor vehicles, operate machines or carry out other dangerous activities.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeed, or if you suspect that you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this drug.
- Security during pregnancy and breastfeeding was not examined. For pregnant women and breastfeeding, taking is not recommended. It should be noted that the application for women of childbearing age who do not have to prevent it must be carefully weighed, since a possibly present pregnancy is not yet known.
Alternative search terms: depression, burnout, St. John's wort, nervousness, valder, sedative, inner restlessness, sleep disorders, moodSedariston drops (pack size: 50 ml) can be purchased in your mail -order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
Write a review
Popular in Unrest & Course
SEDARISTON Konzentrat Hartkapseln