SOVENTOL Hydrocortisone acetate 0.5% cream, 30 g
Soventol HydroCortison Acetat 0,5 %
Manufacturer: MEDICE Arzneimittel Pütter GmbH&Co.KG
Instruction: Download PDF
Content: 30 g
Reward Points: 98
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for SOVENTOL Hydrocortisone acetate 0.5% cream, 30 g
Soventol hydrocortisone acetate 0.5% cream
Application: To treat moderately pronounced reddened, inflammatory or allergic skin diseases, in which weakly effective, low -concentrated corticosteroids are displayed.
Warning: No application in children under 6 years without a medical prescription.
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects.
- Suitable for acute and particularly pronounced skin irritation (e.g. with irritated summer skin such as sunburn, sun allergy, Mallorca acne as well as in inflamed insect bites and strong itching)
- Efforts, itching, anti -allergic and cooling at the same time
- The innovative cremogel formulation cools like a gel and cares like a cream
- Contains the body's active ingredient hydrocortisone in the special connection hydrocortisone acetate, which quickly penetrates into the skin
- Well -tolerated
Developed by dermatologists: effective. Fast. Cooling.
Acute and particularly pronounced skin irritation such as irritated summer skin (sunburn, sun allergy, Mallorca acne), inflamed insect bites and strong itching require an effective form of treatment. Here Soventol® Hydrocortisone acetate has proven a good proven for 0.5% cremogel.
The innovative cremogel formulation cools like a gel and cares like a cream.
At the same time, the special hydrocortisone connection "hydrocortisone acetate" is quickly released and quickly penetrates into the skin. In the dosage of 0.5%, even acute and particularly pronounced skin irritation can be relieved quickly.
Soventol® Hydrocortisone acetate 0.5% Cremogel is suitable for adults and children from 6 years and can be used for younger children according to medical prescription.
Areas of application of Soventol® Hydrocortisone acetate 0.5% Cremogel
Here you will find the application areas of Soventol® Hydrocortisone acetate 0.5% cremogel overview:
- Sun allergy
- Mallorca acne
- Inflamed insect bites
- Severe itching
Background: What is hydrocortisone acetate?
Hydrocortisone acetate is a special combination of the body's ingredient hydrocortisone. The central advantage: hydrocortisone is very well released from the cremogel galenic as an acetate and penetrates the skin particularly quickly to develop its anti-inflammatory effect locally. This means that the anti -allergic, inflammatory and itching effect of hydrocortisone can develop particularly quickly.
In Soventol® Hydrocortisone acetate 0.5% cremogel, this special hydrocortisone connection is sufficiently dosed to effectively combat even particularly pronounced complaints.
Not only the active ingredient plays an important role in the outstanding effectiveness, but in particular also innovative cremogel formulation.
The innovative cremogel formulation
Soventol® Hydrocortisone acetate 0.5% also convinces with innovative galenic: the cremogel formulation was specially developed by dermatologists. The cremogel cools like a gel and cares like a cream.
This modern cremogel formulation also takes on the role of a "Galenic impairer". In fact, Soventol® Hydrocortisone acetate 0.5% Cremogel shows excellent effectiveness.
Advantages of Soventol® Hydrocortisone acetate 0.5% cremogel overview
- Innovative cremogel formulation
- Effective, fast, cooling
- Cools like a gel and cares like a cream
- Particularly pleasant on irritated summer skin
- Dosage is particularly suitable for particularly pronounced complaints
- Rapid flooding of active ingredients at the location (thanks to special hydrocortisone connection and innovative galenic)
- If it is easy to apply, it quickly moves in
- Good tolerance
- Can also be combined with make-up
- Without preservatives (also suitable for sensitive skin areas such as the face)
- Without classic surfactant emulsifiers (especially with Mallorca acne).
Application of Soventol® Hydrocortisone acetate 0.5% Cremogel
Apply Soventol® Hydrocortisone acetate 0.5% 2 to 3 times a day thin on the diseased skin areas and easily rub the cremogel. Immediately after applying the cremogel, slight burning can occur, which usually disappears quickly. If the symptoms have improved, one application per day is often sufficient.
Good to know: Soventol® Hydrocortisone acetate 0.5% is particularly suitable for normal to oily skin and can also be used together with make-up.
Detailed instructions for SOVENTOL Hydrocortisone acetate 0.5% cream, 30 g
Field of use
- The medicine is a cortisone -containing cream for use on the skin.
- It is used for the treatment of skin diseases with a small form that appeal to external treatment with weakly effective corticosteroids.
With Soventol Hydrocortisone acetate 0.5% (pack size: 30 g) skin diseases such as inflammatory, allergic or itchy dermatoses (dermatitis, eczema) are treated. In the case of sunburn, insect bites, itchy skin, sun allergy, neurodermatitis, itching, eczema and against the skin reactions triggered by the oak processionary meltdown, the active ingredient hydrocortisone (-acetate) has proven itself.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
5 mg hydrocortisone acetate
4.48 mg hydrocortisone
Acrylate/C10-30 Alkylacrylate cross polymer Hedge substance (+)
Ammonia auxiliary substances (+)
Decyl oleat HILDUFT (+)
Dinatrium Edetat 2-water Hedge material (+)
Isopropyl myristat auxiliary substance (+)
Isopropyl alcohol auxiliary material (+)
Macrogol 400 auxiliary material (+)
Paraffin, viscous auxiliary substances (+)
Perfume oil auxiliary material (+)
Water, cleaned auxiliary material (+)
- The medicine must not be used
- for children who have not yet reached the age of 6.
- over a period of more than 14 days.
- in case of hypersensitivity to hydocortisone or one of the other components.
- for specific skin processes (skin tuberculosis, lites).
- for virus -related skin diseases, such as herpes simplex, herpes zoster (belt rose), chickenpox.
- for skin reactions after vaccinations.
- in the case of pink -like (perioral) dermatitis (inflammatory skin symptoms around the mouth with redness and knot formation), acne and pink (facial reddening with possibly inflammatory or purulent pimples),
- for fungal infections and bacterial skin infections.
- under occlusive conditions (under plasters, diapers, etc.) and in the body folds.
- in the eye and on the eyelid.
- during the first third of pregnancy.
- Always apply the preparation exactly according to the instruction. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not quite sure.
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the cream is used 1 to 2 times a day in the morning and/or in the evening. One application per day is usually sufficient for children.
- The so-called tandem therapy may also make sense. Here the preparation is used once per day and after 12 hours the use of a suitable active ingredient -free cream/ointment.
- Duration of the application
- The cream may only be used for a maximum of 2 weeks.
- If you have used a larger amount than you should
- In general, the preparation is even with short -term use of large quantities without a completetolerated. There are no special steps required.
- If you have forgotten the application
- After a forgotten single dose, please do not apply twice the amount, but continue with the treatment in the intended dose.
- If you cancel the application
- If you cancel the application, speak to your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you have any further questions about the application of the drug, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- The medicine is a cream for use on the skin.
- With each application, please proceed as follows:
- like all topical corticosteroids, apply the preparation in a thin layer.
- to do this, put a small amount on a fingertip and then rub the cream slightly on the sick skin.
- Special care in the application is required
- in the particularly sensitive face area. In order to avoid skin changes, the preparation on the face should therefore only be used with special caution.
- since a large -scale application (i.e. to more than 20% of the body surface) can be avoided.
- in children over 6 years. Here the external treatment with restraint and also only small area (less than 10% of the body surface) should be carried out here.
- when using the cream in the genital or anal area and latex products (e.g. condoms, diaphragms). Because of the auxiliary substances that may be contained, the functionality of the functionality and thus to impair the safety of these products can occur.
- Wateriness and operating machines
- There are no special precautions required.
- The cream must not be used during the first third of pregnancy. In later stages of pregnancy, the preparation may only be used after careful use-risk assessment. In particular, it should be avoided during pregnancy that the application takes place over a large area, long -term or under occlusive associations.
- During breastfeeding, it should be quenched if the preparation is applied extensively or in the long term, since the active ingredient hydrocortisone contains in the preparation transferred to breast milk. In addition, contact of the infant with the treated skin areas must be avoided.
Medice Arzneimittel Pütter GmbH&, Kuhloweg 37, 58638 Iserlohn
Soventol Hydrocortisone acetate 0.5% (pack size: 30 g) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.