Valerian tincture, 50 ml
Manufacturer: CHEPLAPHARM Arzneimittel GmbH
Content: 50 ml
Reward Points: 31
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for Valerian tincture, 50 ml
Type of application?
Prepare the medicine and take it. To do this, put it in water and stir.
Duration of the application?
Without medical advice, you should not apply the medicine for more than 2 weeks. If you persevere or regularly recurring, you should see your doctor.
During an overdose, alcohol poisoning can occur. Small children in particular are very vulnerable. If you suspect an overdose, contact a doctor immediately.
Forgot to take it?
Continue the intake as normal at the next prescribed time (not with the double quantity).
In general, pay attention to a conscientious dosage especially in infants, toddlers and older people. If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist about any effects or precautionary measures.
A dosage prescribed by the doctor may differ from the information on the package insert. Since the doctor coordinates you individually, you should therefore apply the medicine according to his instructions.
|Young people aged 12 and over and adults||1/2 Teaspoon||2-3 times a day||regardless of the meal|
|Young people aged 12 and over and adults||1 Teaspoon||1 times a day||before going to bed (about 30 minutes before)|
|Young people aged 12 and over and adults||1 Teaspoon||2 times a day||in the evening and before going to bed (about 30 minutes before)|
Mode of actionHow do the ingredients of the drug work?
The ingredients come from the valerian plant and act as a natural mixture. To the plant itself:
- Appearance: multi-year perennial with petals and strong smelling root, small white-pink flowers in flat dodies
- Occurrence: Europe and Asia
- Main ingredients: Iridoids (Valepotriates), essential oil (bornyl acetate)
- Used plant parts and preparations: mainly extracts and tinctures of the dried root
The ingredients of the valerian have a fear -proof, calming and sleeping promoting. In addition, the muscles are relaxed.
ContradictionsWhat speaks against an application?
- Hypersensitivity to the ingredients
Which age group must be observed?
- Children under the age of 12: The drug should generally not be used in this age group.
What about pregnancy and lactation?
- Pregnancy: The medicine should not be used according to current knowledge.
- Breastfeeding: An application is advised against current knowledge. You may be to consider a weaning.
If the medicine has been prescribed to you despite a counter -notification, speak to your doctor or pharmacist. The therapeutic benefit can be higher than the risk of using the application.
Side effectsWhat adverse effects may occur?
No side effects are currently known for the drug.
If you notice a disorder or change during treatment, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
For information at this point, side effects are taken into account that occurs in at least one of 1,000 patients treated.
HintsWhat should you consider?
- The reaction capacity can also be used for intended use, especially in higher doses or in combination with ALKohhol, be impaired. Especially make sure that you take part in road traffic or operate machines (also in the household) with which you can injure yourself.
- This medicine contains substances that may be classified as doping substances. Ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- The drug contains alcohol and thus represents a risk for liver sick, alcoholic, epileptic, brain -damaged, pregnant women, breastfeeding and children.
Detailed instructions for Valerian tincture, 50 ml
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
1 g valerian tincture, (1: 5), extractor: ethanol 70% (v/v)
Ethanol Hedge substance (+)
Valerian tincture (pack size: 50 ml) can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
Write a review
Popular in Soothing & sleeping pills
SEDARISTON Konzentrat Hartkapseln