VOMEX A Children's Suppositories 40 mg, 5 pcs
VOMEX A Kinder-Suppositorien 40 mg
Manufacturer: Klinge Pharma GmbH
Instruction: Download PDF
Content: 5 St
Reward Points: 25
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for VOMEX A Children's Suppositories 40 mg, 5 pcs
Vomex A® Children's Suppositories 40 mg:
Active ingredient: dimenhydrinate.
Area of application: to prevent and treat nausea and vomiting of different origin, especially in the event of travel sickness. For toddlers and children. About 8 kg body weight.
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects.
Klinge Pharma GmbH, 83607 Holzkirchen, Germany
Vomex A® Children's Suppositories 40 mg
Vomex A® - The No. 1 in the event of nausea and vomiting.*
The Vomex A® children's suppositories 40 mg are particularly suitable for additional vomiting. Vomex A® has a quick and long -lasting effect against nausea and vomiting.
From 8 kg to 36 kg body weight.
Whether nausea on the go, due to migraines or a gastrointestinal infection or hormonal-nausea can have many causes.
Vomex A® acts with the active ingredient dimen hydrinate against nausea and vomiting. The effect begins within 30 minutes and lasts up to six hours.
Dimenhydrinate acts directly in part of the brain, which is referred to as a crowd center. The dimenhydrinate contained in Vomex A® blocks the histamine receptors in the breaking center, so that signals that trigger nausea and vomiting are not forwarded: histamine cannot work and the nausea does not allow.
*Iqvia: paragraph mat 07/2021, 11a1
Small children > 8 to 16 kg: once a day a suppository Vomex A® Children's Suppositories 40 mg (a maximum of 40 mg of dimen hydrinate)
Children with > 16 to 24 kg: 2x a day a suppository Vomex A® Children's Supposity 40 mg (a maximum of 80 mg of dimenhydrinate)
Children > 24 to 36 kg: If necessary, 2-3 times a day can receive a suppositories of Vomexa® Children's Supposity 40 mg (a maximum of 80 mg - 120 mg) in total)
For children with a body weight of over 36 kg and for adults, higher -dosed effects are available.
Detailed instructions for VOMEX A Children's Suppositories 40 mg, 5 pcs
Field of use
- Means against nausea and vomiting from the group of H1 antihistamines.
- Is used to prevent and treat travel sickness, dizziness, nausea and vomiting.
- Dimenhydrinate is not suitable for the sole treatment of nausea and vomiting in the wake of drug cancer treatment (cytostatics therapy).
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
40 mg dimen hydrinate
Hard fat auxiliary fabric (+)
- Must not be used at
- if you are hypersensitive (allergic) against dimen hydrinate, other antihistamines or one of the other components
- with acute asthma attack
- with green star (Engwinklaucoma)
- if you are suffering from a adrenal tumor (Phäochromocytom)
- if you suffer from a disturbance of the production of the blood pigment (porphyria)
- if the prostate gland (prostate hyperplasia) is enlarged with residual urine formation
- if you suffer from seizures (epilepsy, eclampsia).
- Always apply the medicine exactly according to the instruction.
- Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not quite sure.
- The dosage of dimen hydrinate should be based on the body weight of the patient. In small and light children, a one-time dose of the lowest dosage in the applicable weight or age group can be sufficient to relieve the symptoms.
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, daily doses of 5 milligrams per kilogram of body weight should not be exceeded.
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the usual dose is
- Small children MiT 8 to 15 kg body weight: 1 suppositories once a day
- Children with 15 to 25 kg body weight: 1 suppository 2 times a day
- Children over 25 kg of body weight: 2 to 3 times a day 1 suppository
- The following upper limit should also be observed:
- Children from 6 to 14 years receive a maximum of 150 mg of dimen hydrinate per day.
- Higher -dosed forms of dosage are available for adults.
- Duration of the application
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the medicine is intended for a short -term application.
- A doctor should therefore be consulted with persistent symptoms. After 2 weeks of treatment at the latest, your doctor should check whether treatment is still required.
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect of too strong or too weak is.
- If you have used a larger amount than you should
- Poisoning with dimen hydrinate, the active ingredient of the drug, can be life -threatening. Children are particularly at risk.
- In the event of an overdose or poisoning, a doctor (e.g. poisoning emergency call) must be asked for advice.
- Overdosing is primarily characterized by a compensation for consciousness, which can range from strong sleepiness to unconsciousness. The following signs are also observed: pupil expansion, visual disturbances, accelerated heart, fever, hot, reddened skin and dry mucous membranes, constipation, arousal states, increased reflexes and delusions. In addition, cramps and breathing disorders are possible, which can lead to breathing paralysis and cardiovascular arrest according to high doses.
- The doctor is assessed and determined by the doctor.
- If you have forgotten the application
- Do not apply the double dose if you have forgotten the previous application, but continue the application, as prescribed by your doctor.
- If you cancel the application
- Please interrupt or do not end the application without talking to your doctor beforehand.
- If you have any further questions about the application of the drug, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- To prophylaxis of the travel sickness, the first gift takes place about 1/2 - 1 hour before the start of the trip. To treat nausea and vomiting, the gifts are distributed over the day at regular intervals.
- The suppositories are to be inserted deep into the rectum.
- Special care in the application is required at
- restricted liver function
- Heart rhythm disorders (e.g
- Potassium or magnesium deficiency
- slow heartbeat (bradycardia)
- certain heart disease (congenital QT syndrome or other clinically significant heart damage, in particular circulatory disorders of the coronary arteries, arousal disorders, arrhythmias)
- simultaneous use of medicines that also extend the so-called QT interval in the EKG or lead to hypocalaemia
- chronic breathing difficulties and asthma
- Consequence at the output of the stomach (pylorus stenosis)
- In these cases, the drug may only be used after consultation with the doctor.
- Wateriness and operating machines
- Sleepiness, memory disorders and reduced ability to concentrate can have a negative impact on the ability to drive or the ability to work with machines. This applies in particular to inadequate sleeping time, when treating treatment and preparation change as well as in interaction with alcohol.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking/using all drugs.
- Find your doctor if you are pregnant or plan pregnancy. Dimenhydrinate, the active ingredient of the ARzneimittel, can lead to triggering premature labor. The safety of an application during pregnancy is not proven. A risk cannot be ruled out for dimen hydrinate due to clinical data.
- You may only apply the medicine after consulting your doctor and only if it considers an application to be absolutely necessary.
- Find your doctor if you breastfeed. Dimenhydrinate passes into breast milk. The safety of an application during breastfeeding is not proven.
- Since undesirable effects, such as increased restlessness, cannot be excluded to the breastfed child, they should either not apply the medicine during breastfeeding or put it on during the time of application.
Klinge Pharma GmbH, Bergfeldstraße 9, 83607 Holzkirchen
Vomex A Children 40mg (pack size: 5 pcs) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in their mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review
Popular in Vomiting & Bellyache
CASA SANA Bauch Gut Tropfen zum Einnehmen