BALDRIAN DISPERT Night to fall asleep ÜB.Abl., 25 pcs
BALDRIAN DISPERT Nacht zum Einschlafen üb.Tabl.
Manufacturer: CHEPLAPHARM Arzneimittel GmbH
Dosage: Überzogene Tabletten
Content: 25 St
Reward Points: 67
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for BALDRIAN DISPERT Night to fall asleep ÜB.Abl., 25 pcs
Active ingredients: 200 mg dry extract from valerian root, 68mg dry extract made of hop panel
Nervous sleep disorders
Note: If complaints last for more than 2 weeks or worsen, a doctor should be consulted.
Detailed instructions for BALDRIAN DISPERT Night to fall asleep ÜB.Abl., 25 pcs
Field of use
- The preparation is a vegetable medicine for calming down.
- The medicine is used at:
- nervous sleep disorders
- If you don't feel better or worse after 4 weeks, contact your doctor.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
200 mg valerian root dry extract, (4-7: 1), extractor: ethanol 70% (v/v)
68 mg hop cones dry extract, (4-8: 1), extractor: ethanol 40% (v/v)
Arab rubber auxiliary substance (+)
Calcium carbonate auxiliary material (+)
Carboxymethylar, sodium salt auxiliary material (+)
Cellulose powder Hedge substance (+)
Cellulose, microcrystalline auxiliary material (+)
Eudragit E 100 Hedge Terms (+)
Glucoses syrup dry substance auxiliary substance (+)
0.02 Be carbohydrates Hedge substance (+)
Lactose 1-water auxiliary substance (+)
Magnesium (stair, palmitat, oleat) Hedge substance (+)
Montannglycol wax auxiliary material (+)
Saccharosis auxiliary substance (+)
Silicium dioxide, high disperser auxiliary substance (+)
Strength acetate auxiliary substance (+)
Stearic acid auxiliary material (+)
Talcum auxiliary material (+)
Titan dioxide HILDBOFT (+)
Tragant auxiliary substance (+)
- The medicine must not be taken,
- if you are allergic to the valerian root dry extract or hoppaping dry extract or one of the other components of this medicine.
- Always take this medicine exactly as described or exactly after the agreement made with your doctor or pharmacist. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- The recommended dose is
- for adults and adolescents over 12 years:
- To treat nervous sleep disorders, an excessive tablet 1/2 to 1 hour before going to bed. If necessary, you can also take an excessive tablet earlier in the course of the evening.
- The single dose corresponds to 50 to 75 % of 2 to 3 g valerian root and 50 to 75 % of 0.5 g hop panel.
- for adults and adolescents over 12 years:
- Duration of the application
- In principle, the duration of use is not limited. If the symptoms over 4 weeks or worsening, you should consult a doctor.
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect is too strong or too weak.
- If you have taken a larger amount than you should
- If you accidentally have twice or three times the intended dosage (corresponds to 2 or 3 covered tablets of this medicine), this usually has no adverse consequences. In this case, continue taking as described or prescribed by your doctor. If you have significantly overdosed this medicine, you should consult a doctor.
- The absorption of valerian root in a dosage over 20 g (corresponding to about 18 excessive tablets) caused the following complaints: tiredness, abdominal cramps, stuff in the chest, empty in the head, trembling of the hands and extension of the pupils, which disappeared again after 24 hours. If symptoms occur, the appropriate treatment should take place.
- If you forgot to take it:
- Do not take the double amount if you have forgotten the prior intake.
- If you cancel the intake
- The intake can be interrupted or ended at any time
- If you have any further questions about taking this medicine, contact youren doctor or pharmacist.
- Swallow the covered tablets Uncovered after meals with plenty of liquid (preferably a glass of drinking water).
- Do not take the drug while lying down.
- Warnings and Precautions
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking the medicine.
- Children and adolescents under the age of 12
- There is no sufficient examinations for use in children. Therefore, taking children and adolescents under the age of 12 are not recommended.
- Wateriness and ability to operate machines
- The application of the preparation up to 2 hours before active participation in road traffic, operating machines or working without a safe hold is not recommended, since the reaction capacity can also be impaired even if used in a determination. This applies to an increased extent in interaction with alcohol.
- Security during pregnancy and breastfeeding was not sufficiently examined. For pregnant women and breastfeeding, it is not recommended to take the drug. If you are pregnant or breastfeed, or if you suspect that you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this drug.
Baldrian dispert night to fall asleep (pack size: 25 pcs) can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
Write a review
Popular in Soothing & sleeping pills
SEDARISTON Konzentrat Hartkapseln