LEGALON Forte Madaus hard capsules, 100 pcs
LEGALON forte Madaus Hartkapseln
Manufacturer: MEDA Pharma GmbH & Co.KG
Content: 100 St
Reward Points: 598
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for LEGALON Forte Madaus hard capsules, 100 pcs
Legalon® Forte Madaus
Growing against attacks on the liver.
With the power of the distulum for a vital liver
Legalon activates the metabolic processes, supports the detoxification of the liver and is quickly available in the liver thanks to the patented Silymarin special extract.
• Legalon strengthens the liver cell membranes and actively protects them from new attacks by free radicals • Legalon protects the damaged liver from further stress and attack by harmful substances, environmental toxins, certain medications, viruses, free radicals and bacteria. • Legalon supports the detoxification of the liver • Legalon supports the liver's own regeneration performance in a natural way. For them, this means: more vitality and more quality of life.
Detailed instructions for LEGALON Forte Madaus hard capsules, 100 pcs
Field of use
Legalon forte Madaus hard capsules (pack size: 100 pc) strengthen and support your liver function.
Mode of action
Legalon forte Madaus hard capsules (pack size: 100 pc) help your liver in metabolism and detoxification through the effect of the dukes. Furthermore, Legalon Forte Madaus protect hard capsules (pack size: 100 pc) from radicals and improve self -healing power. This is achieved Legalon Forte Madaus hard capsules (pack size: 100 pc) by SILYMARINEXTRAKT, which ensures quick availability. Furthermore, Legalon Forte Madaus hard capsules (pack size: 100 pc) can increase the performance of their liver and thus also their vitality. Legalon Forte Madaus hard capsules (pack size: 100 pc) are particularly indicated for liver diseases such as liver cirrhosis or inflammatory diseases.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
Ingredients of Legalon Forte Madaus hard capsules (pack size: 100 pcs):
The active ingredient is: duk thistle fruits-dry extract
1 hard capsule contains 173.0 - 186.7 mg of dry extract from dukes
(36 - 44: 1) corresponding to 108 mg Silymarin
(HPLC), corresponding to 140 mg Silymarin (DNPH), calculated as a silibine
Extract: ethyl acetate 98% (v/v) The other components are:
Corn starch, microcrystalline cellulose, poly (O-Carboxymethyl) Strength, sodium salt, sodium dodecylsulfate, magnesium stearate, gelatin, titanium dioxide E 171, iron (III) -Oxide E 172, iron (II, III)- Oxid E 172.
In the case of known hypersensitivity to one of the above -mentioned ingredients, this product should not be used. This product is not indicated for acute poisoning.
Application recommendation of Legalon forte Madaus hard capsules (pack size: 100 pc):
Adults and adolescents from the age of 12 take 1 capsule of Legalon Forte Madaus hard capsules (pack size: 100 pc) with liquid (e.g. 1 glass of water).
- The hard capsules are to be taken with some liquid before eating.
- Drug therapy does not replace the avoidance of the causes damaging the liver (e.g. alcohol).
- Particular caution when taking it is required,
- in the case of jaundice (light to dark yellow skin discoloration, yellow coloring of the white white), a doctor is to be consulted here.
- with children.
- There is no sufficient examinations for use in children. It should therefore not be used in children under the age of 12.
- Wateriness and operating machines:
- There are no special precautions required.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeed, or if you suspect to be pregnant or intend to become pregnant, ask She before taking this drug your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
- Security during pregnancy and breastfeeding was not sufficiently examined. For pregnant women and breastfeeding, taking is not recommended.
MEDA Pharma GmbH & Co.KG, Benzstraße 1, 61352 Bad Homburg
Legalon forte Madaus hard capsules (pack size: 100 pc) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
Write a review
Popular in Liver & bile
LÖWENZAHN SAFT Schoenenberger Heilpflanz.Säfte