Macrogol-ratiopharm Balance plv.z.h.e.l.z.einn., 30 pcs
MACROGOL-ratiopharm Balance Plv.z.H.e.L.z.Einn.
Manufacturer: ratiopharm GmbH
Instruction: Download PDF
Content: 30 St
Reward Points: 150
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for Macrogol-ratiopharm Balance plv.z.h.e.l.z.einn., 30 pcs
Medicines contain 0.63 mmol (25 mg) potassium per bag, 8.1 mmol (187 mg) sodium per bag and sorbitol!
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects.
Detailed instructions for Macrogol-ratiopharm Balance plv.z.h.e.l.z.einn., 30 pcs
Field of use
- The preparation is a laxative for the treatment of chronic constipation. Use in children under the age of 12 is not recommended.
- Macrogol 3350 makes her stool softer and enables a lighter passage, making it freed from constipation. The salts help to maintain the normal mirrors of the body's own sodium, potassium and water while their constipation is treated.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
0.05 g potassium chloride
0.03 g potassium ion
0.02 g Chloride Ion
13.125 g Macrogol 3350
0.35 g sodium chloride
0.14 g sodium ion
0.21 g chloride ion
0.18 g sodium hydrogen carbonate
0.05 g sodium ion
0.13 g hydrogen carbonate ion
Saccharin, sodium salt auxiliary material (+)
Silicium dioxide, high disperser auxiliary substance (+)
Apple Aroma Hedge substance (+)
Lime aroma Hedge substance (+)
Lemon aroma hedge material (+)
- The preparation must not be taken
- if you are hypersensitive to Macrogol 3350, sodium chloride, sodium hydrogen carbonate, potassium chloride, or one of the other components
- with perforated intestinal wall
- if you have an intestinal blockage (intestinal obstruction, ileus)
- in severe inflammatory bowel diseases such as B. ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease or toxic megacolon
- Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if this applies to you.
- Adults, children (from 12 years) and older patients:
- The usual dose of constipation is 1 to 3 times a day 1 bag.
- Duration of the application
- The duration of use for constipation should usually not be longer than 2 weeks. On the advice of your doctor, you may have to take the preparation for more than 2 weeks if you suffer from persistent constipation or disease that causes constipation (such as Parkinson's or multiple sclerosis), or you regularly others Take constipation -promoting medication. In these cases, your doctor may advise you to reduce the dose to 1 or 2 times a day.
- If you have taken a larger amount of the preparation than you should
- This could lead to severe pain and inflation in the abdomen (stomach), vomiting (nausea) or diarrhea. In this case, please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you have forgotten the intake
- If you have forgotten taking it, take the dose as soon as you remember. Continue the application with the intended dosage. Do not take the double dose to compensate for forgotten intake.
- If you cancel the intake
- To achieve the greatest benefit, always take the drug in accordance with the package insert. This ensures that your constipation is eliminated, otherwise the symptoms that you suffer could remain.
- If your symptoms worsen or no improvement occurs after 14 days, you have to see a doctor.
- If you have any further questions about the application of the drug, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Open the bag and put the contents in a glass. Add about 125 ml or a 1/8 liter water. Stir until the powder has dissolved and drink Then the solution.
- Wateriness and operating machines
- The preparation has no influence on the ability to drive and operate machines.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeed, speak to your doctor before taking it.
ratiopharm GmbH, Graf-Arco-Straße 3, 89079 Ulm
Macrogol-ratiopharm Balance (pack size: 30 pc) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review
Popular in Laxative
MUCOFALK Orange Gran.z.Herst.e.Susp.z.Einn.Dose
DULCOLAX Dragees magensaftresistente Tabl.Dose