MYKOHAUG C cream, 25 g
MYKOHAUG C Creme
Manufacturer: betapharm Arzneimittel GmbH
Content: 25 g
Reward Points: 25
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for MYKOHAUG C cream, 25 g
Mykaaug C Creme
Active ingredient: clotrimazole
Moat infections of the skin through dermatophytes, yeasts (e.g. Candida species), mold and others, such as Malassezia Furgen and infections by Corynebacterium minutissi. These can express themselves as mycoses of the feet, mycoses of the skin and skin folds, pityriasis versicolor, erythrasma, superficial candidoses.
Note: Mykaaug C contains cetylstearyl alcohol
Detailed instructions for MYKOHAUG C cream, 25 g
Field of use
Mykaaug C (package size: 25 g) is a medicine for the treatment of fungal diseases (mycoses) of the skin and mucous membrane, caused by dermatophytes, yeasts, molds and others, such as Malassezia Furndur, as well as skin infections by Corynebacterium meticulously.
- Mycoses of the feet (foot mushroom), between toes and fingers, on the nail fold (paronychi) also in connection with nail mycoses
- Skin diseases that are additionally infected with Canestensensitive pathogens (super infection)
- Mycoses of the skin and skin folds, superficial candidoses, pityriasis versicolor (lichen mushroom lichen), infections with corynebacterium minute dissual (erythrasma), seborrhorro dermatitis only with microbial participation or the like. Pathogen.
- Infections of the labia and adjacent areas caused by yeast mushrooms (Candida vulvitis); Inflammation of the man and foreskin by yeast mushrooms (Candida-Balanitis).
Mode of action
The active ingredient Clotrimazole inhibits growth and increase in mushroom cells such as sprout matters (yeast) as well as a number of other mushrooms and some bacteria.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
Mykaaug C (pack size: 25 g) contains:
1 g of cream contains 10 mg clotrimazole
Benzyl alcohol, Cetylpalmitat (Ph.EUR.), Cetylstearyl alcohol (Ph.EUR.), Involved paraffin, polysorbate 60, sorbitan stem, cleaned water
The medicine must not be used if they are hypersensitive to clotrimazole or one of the other components.
Application recommendation of Mykaaug C (pack size: 25 g):
Always apply the medicine exactly according to the instruction. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not quite sure. Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor:
Apply the cream to the diseased skin areas 1-3 times a day and rub it easily.
Usually an approximately ½ cm long ointment strand is sufficient for an approximately handmade area.
Note: Before each application, you should wash the infected skin areas so that the loose skin scales are removed. Then you should dry the skin thoroughly.
When infection of the labia (Candida vulvitis) and adjacent areas of the woman:
apply the cream 1-3 times a day to the corresponding skin areas (outer genitals up to the anus).
The cream is also recommended for the simultaneous treatment of inflammation of acorn and foreskin (candida balanitis) of the partner by yeast mushrooms.
- Duration of the application:
- The duration of treatment depends, among other things, on the extent and location of the disease. In order to achieve complete healing, the treatment should not be canceled after the complaints have subsided, but should be consistently continued up to a therapy duration of at least 4 weeks. Pityriasis Versicolor generally heals in 1-3 weeks and erythrasma in 2-4 weeks. In the case of athlete's foot, in order to prevent relapses, about 2 weeks should be treated beyond the disappearance of all disease signs. Candida vulvitis and Candida Balanitis heal in 1-2 weeks.
Not to take it !
Only intended for external application.
Change towels, laundry and stockings every day that come into contact with the sick skin. This simple measure already supports healing and prevents transmission to other parts of the body and people.
If used with latex products (e.g. condoms, diaphragms), the functionality contained can cause functionality and thus impair the safety of these products.
If you apply the cream, as described in the dosage instructions or recommended by your doctor or pharmacist, the active ingredient clotrimazole is only absorbed into the body in a very small amount; A systemic effect (effect on other organs) is therefore not to be expected. For reasons of caution, Clotrimazole may only be used in pregnancy when using it in the vagina after appropriate use/ risk assessment by the attending doctor.
Because of the low absorption when using the skin or mucous membrane, the breastfeeding for the infant is probably not a risk. During breastfeeding, the cream should not be applied directly to the milk -giving breast.
Don't put the drug in the eye.
Keep out of reach of small children.
You can no longer use this medicine according to the expiry date specified on the folding box/tube according to "usable to". The expiry date refers to the last day of the specified month.
The cream is durable for 1 year after the approach.
Mykaaug C (package size: 25 g) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
There are no reviews for this product.