Manufacturer: WEBER & WEBER GmbH & Co. KG
Content: 50 ml
Reward Points: 151
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for OTOVOWEN Mix
The areas of application are guided by the homeopathic drug images away. This includes: improvement in the symptoms in the event of otitis media, runny nose.
Note: This medicine contains 53 vol.% Alcohol.
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects.
Detailed instructions for OTOVOWEN Mix
Field of use
Otovowen is a homeopathic medicine for otitis media.
Application areas: The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug images.
This includes: improvement in the symptoms in the event of otitis media, runny nose.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
The active ingredients are:
10 ml included: Aconitum Napellus dil. D6 0.075 ml; Capsicum annuum dil. D4 0.075 ml; Chamomilla Recutita Ø 0.225 ml; Echinacea Purpurea Ø 0.75 ml; Hydrargyrum bicyanatum dil. D6 0.075 ml; Hydrastis canadensis dil. D4 0.075 ml; Iodum dil. D4 0.075 ml; Natrium tetraboracicum dil. D4 0.075 ml; Sambucus nigra Ø 0.225 ml; Sanguinaria canadensis Ø 0.075 ml.
The other component is: ethanol 43% (m/m).
1 ml corresponds to 27 drops.
- The medicine must not be taken
- in the case of hypersensitivity to one of the actors or auxiliary materials or against basket bloom. For fundamental considerations, this medicine must not be applied in the event of progressive system diseases such as tuberculosis, leukemia and leukemia-like diseases, inflammatory diseases of connective tissue (collagenosis), autoimmune diseases, multiple sclerosis, AIDS disease, HIV infection or other chronic virus diseases.
Always take Otovowen® exactly according to the instruction in this package insert. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not quite sure.
Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the usual dose is:
For acute conditions every half up to a whole hour, a maximum of 12 times a day, with chronic forms Take the following individual doses 1-3 times a day:
Adults 12-15 drops
Children between 6 and 12 years 5-10 drops
Small children up to the age of 6 4-7 drops
Infants up to the 1st year of life after obtaining medical advice 2-4 drops
The single dose of 5 drops contains about 90 mg of alcohol (explanation see package insert).
Infections in the nasal and throat can easily spread to the middle ear, especially in children.
Otovowen® should therefore be taken early at the first sign of an infection of the upper airways. The therapy should continue until all symptoms have subsided.
Duration of the application:
Otovowen® should not be taken for more than 8 weeks.
If you have any further questions about the application of the drug, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take the drops diluted with water
- Particular caution is required when taking it
- in the event of fever, severe pain, head or neck pain, discharge from the ear and for longer than 2 days of complaints. In these cases, a doctor must be consulted.
- in children under 2 years. The application of the drug in children under 2 years should not be carried out without medical advice and does not replace other medicines prescribed by the doctor.
- Wateriness and operating machines:
- There are no special precautions required.
- Ask your doctor or Apoth before taking/using all medicineseger for advice.
- There are no sufficiently documented experiences to use this drug during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Therefore, it should only be used during pregnancy and lactation after consultation with the doctor.
This medicine contains 53 vol.% Alcohol.
The effect of a homeopathic drug can be unfavorably influenced by generally damaging factors in the way of life and by stimulus and stimulant.
When using a homeopathic medicine, the existing symptoms can temporarily worsen (First worse). In this case, you should take the medicine and interview your doctor.
Otovows drops to take (pack size: 50 ml) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
- 5 Drops contain about 90 mg of alcohol!- When taking homeopathic medicines, symptoms can temporarily make complaints worsen (initial worsening). In this case, the doctor should be interviewed and the intake of the drug should be interrupted.Manufacturer: WEBER & WEBER GmbH & Co. KG, Herrschinger Straße 33, 82266 Inning
Otovows drops to take is one of the preparations from nature that enjoy growing popularity and which you can order online particularly quickly in your pharmacy. Especially in the case of lighter suffering or in children, these remedies of natural origin are highly recommended. Have remedies of nature, they are applied correctly and dosed, much less side effects, in general better tolerance. In many preparations from nature, potency/dilution is generated in order to create a over -the -counter, non -prescription remedy, means, preparations, alternative medicine products. In the area of homeopathy, globules, sugar corners or saccharosis skills are often used as a carrier. Detailed advice Further information on naturopathy, homeopathy or biochemistry can be inquired about in our pharmacy online pharmacy instantet pharmacy pattern pharmacy discount pharmacy nature.