PYOLYSIN Wound and healing ointment, 50 g
PYOLYSIN Wund- und Heilsalbe
Manufacturer: Serumwerk Bernburg AG
Instruction: Download PDF
Content: 50 g
Reward Points: 53
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for PYOLYSIN Wound and healing ointment, 50 g
Pyolysin wound and healing ointment
Due to experience in superficial wounds, e.g. in addition to lower leg ulcers.
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist!
Serumwerk Bernburg AG, Hallesche Landstraße 105 B, 06406 Bernburg
Detailed instructions for PYOLYSIN Wound and healing ointment, 50 g
Field of use
Pyolysin wound and healing ointment (pack size: 50 g) wounds quickly healthy- with the unique 3-fold effect! Pyolysin wound and healing ointment (pack size: 50 g) is a cream for wound treatment- for abrasions or injuries by cuts, cracks or scratches Pyolysin wound and healing ointment (pack size: 50 g) [) The injured or loused skin quickly - antiseptic and pain -free.
Mode of action
Pyolysin wound and healing ointment (pack size: 50 g) strengthens the body's own immune system in the wound area, has an antibacterial effect (is not an antibiotic) and promotes wound healing.
Pyolysin wound and healing ointment (package size: 50 g) With the natural principle of efficiency of the pyolysin culture filtrate combined with the synergistic efficiency principles of salicylic acid and zinc oxide in a well-tolerated ointment basis, this 3-fold effect is unique in the German market.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
248.9 mg pyolysin cultural filtrate
Escherichia coli hydrolysate
Pseudomonas aeruginosa proteolysate
Streptococcus pyogenes lysate
Staphylococcus aureus lysate
5 mg salicylic acid
69 mg zinc oxid
Glycerol monoolate auxiliary material (+)
Hard paraffin auxiliary substance (+)
Paraffin, thin -fluid auxiliary material (+)
Stearyl stair auxiliary material (+)
Vaselin, white auxiliary substance (+)
Water, cleaned auxiliary material (+)
1.1 mg phenol helper (+)
- The medicine must not be used,
- if you are hypersensitive to one of the ingredients.
To treat superficial wounds, pyolysin wound and healing ointment is applied 2 to 3 times a day in thin layer.
If the wound has not healed after a week, please see a doctor.
- To treat superficial wounds, the cream is applied 2 to 3 times a day in thin layer.
- When treating a lower leg ulcer, the cream is applied once a day after cleaning the damaged skin area.
- Warnings and Precautions
- The ointment is not intended for use on the eye.
- If the drug and condoms are used at the same time, a reduction in tear resistance and thus impairing the safety of condoms can occur.
- Children and adolescents
- The cream should not be used in children under the age of 12, since there is no sufficient data for the application.
- Wateriness and operating machines
- There are no special precautions required.
- There is no sufficient data for the application for pregnant women.
- For safety reasons, the cream should not be used during pregnancy.
- During breastfeeding, the cream should not be used in the chest area.
Pyolysin wound and healing ointment (pack size: 50 g) are subject to pharmacy and can be in Your mail order pharmacy apodiscounter.
Write a review
Popular in Infection & wound care
MULTILIND Heilsalbe mit Nystatin