ZINK VERLA 10 mg film -coated tablets, 20 pcs
ZINK VERLA 10 mg Filmtabletten
Manufacturer: Verla-Pharm Arzneimittel GmbH & Co. KG
Content: 20 St
Reward Points: 41
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for ZINK VERLA 10 mg film -coated tablets, 20 pcs
Proven zinc deficiency, therapy with penicillamine and other complex images.
Detailed instructions for ZINK VERLA 10 mg film -coated tablets, 20 pcs
Field of use
- The medicine is a mineral preparation.
- Application areas:
- Proven zinc deficiency
- Therapy with penicillamine and other complex images
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
70 mg D-gluconic acid, zinc salt (2: 1)
10 mg zinc ion
Cellulose, microcrystalline auxiliary material (+)
Crooscarmellosis, sodium salt auxiliary material (+)
Ethyl cellulose auxiliary substances (+)
Hypromellic auxiliary substance (+)
Magnesium stair auxiliary material (+)
Silicium dioxide, high disperser auxiliary substance (+)
Triethyl citrat auxiliary substance (+)
- The medicine must not be taken,
- if you are hypersensitive (allergic) against zinc-D gluconate or one of the other components of this medicine.
- Always take the medicine exactly as described or exactly after the agreement made with your doctor or pharmacist. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the usual dose is:
- 1 - 2 Film -coated tablets daily.
- Duration of the application:
- The duration of use is based on needs and success.
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect of the drug is too strong or too weak.
- If you have taken a larger amount than you should:
- Signs of overdose are metal taste on the tongue, headache, diarrhea and vomiting. In this case, finish taking the drug and ask your doctor for advice.
- If you forgot to take it:
- Do not take the double amount if you have forgotten the prior intake.
- If you stop taking:
- The discontinuation of the drug is usually harmless.
- If you have any further questions about the application of the drug, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take the film -coated tablets with sufficient fluid and a clear time distance from meals, since the absorption of zinc in the bloodstream can be disturbed by food.
- Warnings and Precautions:
- With long -term use of zinc, in addition to zinc, copper should also be monitored.
- Wateriness and operating machines:
- There are no special precautions required.
- In the case of a proper application, there is no restriction in the recommended dose range when taking the drug during pregnancy and lactation.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using/using all medicines.
Zink Verla 10mg (pack size: 20 pc) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
- With long -term use and in higher quantities, the copper values should also be monitored in addition to zinc.
- If copper deficiency caused by zinc, anemia, lack of certain white blood cells and immune deficiency can occur.