SILIMARIT Soft capsules, 30 pcs
Manufacturer: Bionorica SE
Content: 30 St
Reward Points: 179
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for SILIMARIT Soft capsules, 30 pcs
Active ingredient: dry extract from dukes.
Liver damage for supportive treatment in chronic inflammatory liver diseases, liver cirrhosis and toxic (caused by liver poison).
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects.
Only available in the pharmacy.
Bionorica SE, 92308 Neumarkt
Co -sales: Plantamed Arzneimittel GmbH, 92308 Neumarkt
Detailed instructions for SILIMARIT Soft capsules, 30 pcs
Field of use
- The preparation is a vegetable medicine in liver diseases. It is used for young people aged 12 and over.
- If you don't feel better or worse after 14 days, contact your doctor.
- Liver damage is used for supportive treatment for inflammatory liver diseases, liver cirrhosis and toxic (caused by liver poison).
- Drug therapy does not replace the avoidance of the causes damaging the liver (e.g. alcohol).
- A doctor is to be consulted for jaundice (light to dark yellow skin discoloration, yellow coloring of the white white).
- The drug is not suitable for the treatment of acute poisoning.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
204.5 mg of distula thistle dry extract, (24-27: 1), extractor: acetone (HPLC)
140 mg Silymarin
Iron (III) oxid auxiliary material (+)
Gelatine auxiliary substance (+)
69 mg glucose 1-water auxiliary material (+)
Glycerol auxiliary substance (+)
Coconut fat, sophisticated auxiliary substance (+)
Palm kernel oil, hydrogenated auxiliary material (+)
Phospholipides (from soybean) Hedge substance (+)
174 mg soybean oil
Sorbitol 70 Hedge substance (+)
23.22 mg sorbitol auxiliary material (+)
Wax, yellow auxiliary substance (+)
Water, cleaned auxiliary material (+)
0.02 Be total carbohydrates Hedge substance (+)
- The medicine must not be used/applied
- if they are hypersensitive to distant distula fruits or one of the other components of this drug.
- Always take the preparation exactly according to the instruction. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not quite sure.
- The recommended dose is:
- Young people aged 12 and over and adults take 1 soft capsule twice a day.
- Application in children
- Give this medicine to children under the age of 12 only after consultation with your doctor, since so far there is no sufficient experience for a general recommendation for this age group.
- Duration of the application:
- In principle, the duration of the application of the drug is not limited; The treating doctor should decide on the duration of the intake. If the symptoms continue despite taking it, the doctor should be consulted.
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect is too strong or too weak.
- If you have taken a larger amount than you should:
- Poisoning of poisoning has not yet been observed.
- In the event of overdose, the side effects described can occur to an increased extent. If you suspect an overdose, please inform your doctor.
- Measures for overdose: A special antidote is not known. In the event of an overdose, symptomatic therapy should take place.
- If you forgot to take it:
- Do not take the double dose if you have forgotten the prior intake.
- If you stop taking:
- Disposal is usually harmless.
- If you have any further questions about the application of the medicine, contact youren doctor or pharmacist.
- The soft capsules are taken with sufficient liquid (e.g. a glass of water).
- The intake should take place in the morning and in the evening.
- Warnings and Precautions
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist or the medical staff before taking the medicine.
- Wateriness and ability to use machines:
- There are no special precautions required.
- There is no sufficient examinations to use the preparation during pregnancy and breastfeeding. The medicine should therefore not be used in pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeed, or if you suspect that you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this drug.
Silimarite (pack size: 30 pc) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
Drug therapy does not replace the avoidance of the causes damaging the liver (e.g. alcohol). A doctor should be consulted for jaundice (light to dark yellow skin discoloration, yellow coloring of the white white). This medicine is not suitable for the treatment of acute poisoning.Manufacturer: Bionorica SE, Kerschensteinerstraße 11-15, 92318 Neumarkt
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review
Popular in Liver & bile
LÖWENZAHN SAFT Schoenenberger Heilpflanz.Säfte