TALIDAT Kaupastillen against heartburn, 100 pcs
TALIDAT Kaupastillen gegen Sodbrennen
Manufacturer: CHEPLAPHARM Arzneimittel GmbH
Content: 100 St
Reward Points: 153
Availability: In stock
from German pharmacies to your address
Instructions for use for TALIDAT Kaupastillen against heartburn, 100 pcs
Talidate® Kaupastillen against heartburn
Talidate Kaupastillen against heartburn is a medicine to tie excess stomach acid (antacid). They are used for symptomatic therapy for heartburn and acid -related stomach complaints.
Composition: The active ingredient is: hydrotalcit. 1 Kaupastille contains 500 mg hydrotalcit.
The other components are: Malitol, Arab rubber, Maltodextrin, ethanol, caramel aroma, sodium cyclamate, thin paraffin, xanthangummi, bleached wax, saccharin sodium.
Read the package supplement and ask your doctor or pharmacist for risks and side effects.
CHEPLAPHARM Arzneimittel GmbH
Bahnhofstr. 1 a, 17498 Mesekenhagen
Detailed instructions for TALIDAT Kaupastillen against heartburn, 100 pcs
Field of use
- A medicine for binding excess stomach acid (antacid).
- For the symptomatic treatment of diseases in which gastric acid is to be bound:
- Gastric and duodenal ulcers (Ulcus ventriculi and ulcus duodeni)
- Heartburn and acid -related stomach complaints
- If a gastrointestinal or duodenal ulcer is suspected, an investigation on H. Pylori - and in the event of proof - a recognized antibacterial combination therapy should be considered, since the ulcer disease usually also heals when such therapy is successfully used.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
500 mg hydrotalcit
Arab rubber auxiliary substance (+)
800 mg maltitol Hedge substance (+)
Maltodextrin auxiliary substance (+)
Sodium cyclamat auxiliary substance (+)
Paraffin, thin -fluid auxiliary material (+)
Saccharin, sodium salt auxiliary material (+)
Wax, bleached auxiliary material (+)
Xanthan rubber auxiliary substance (+)
0.067 Be total carbohydrates Hedge substance (+)
- The preparation must not be taken
- if you are hypersensitive (allergic) against hydrotalcit, peppermint oil or one of the other components
- with limited kidney function
- with humiliated phosphate concentration in the blood (hypophosphatemia)
- in the case of a neurological disorder called myasthenia gravis.
- Always take the medicine exactly according to the instruction. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not quite sure.
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the usual dose is
- Adults and young people over 12 years
- If necessary, take 1 - 2 chewing tablets several times a day.
- The daily dose should not exceed 12 chewing tablets (corresponding to 6000 mg hydrotalcit).
- The medicine is taken several times a day between meals and before going to bed.
- Adults and young people over 12 years
- Duration of the application
- The duration of the treatment depends on the type and severity and the course of the disease.
- If the symptoms remain below the treatment for more than 2 weeks, a doctor should be consulted.
- Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect is too strong or too weak.
- If you have taken a larger amount than you should
- Poisoning is unlikely due to the low absorption of aluminum and magnesium.
- When overdosing, there may be changes in stool behavior such as stool deviation and increase in the frequency of stool.
- Therapeutic measures are generally not necessary here.
- If you have forgotten the intake
- Do not take the double dose if you have forgotten the prior intake, but continue treatment with the prescribed dose.
- If you cancel the intake
- Definitely speak to your doctor before you - e.g. B. due to the occurrence of side effects - ownintermigate the treatment or end it prematurely.
- If you have any further questions about the application of the drug, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- The chewing tablets are easy to chew and are then washed down with a little liquid.
- Other medicines should generally take place 1 - 2 hours before or after taking the preparation.
- Particular caution is required when taking it
- Longer -lasting and recurring stomach complaints can be signs of a serious illness, such as: B. a stomach or duodenal ulcer. Treatment with the medicine should therefore not take longer than 14 days without a medical examination.
- If the theasting occurs, blood and vomiting blood appears, a doctor must be consulted immediately, as this can also be signs of a serious illness.
- If you have a limited kidney function, especially if you receive hemodialysis, suffer from Alzheimer's disease or other forms of dementia, have low phosphate levels or comply with a low -phosphate diet, you should not dose the medicine and take it for a long time.
- In patients with restricted kidney function and chronic intake of high doses, there is the possibility of poisoning such as an increase in magnesium level or an increase in serum aluminum levels.
- With long -term intake of high doses and low -phosphate diet, the risk of bone deviation (osteomalacia) can lead to phosphate raving.
- What should be considered in children?
- The preparation should not be used to treat children under the age of 12, since there is no sufficient experiences in this age group.
- Wateriness and operating machines
- No effects on the traffic and operating machines have been observed. There are no special precautions required.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking/using all drugs.
- The benefit-risk ratio should be carefully weighed before taking hydrotalcit during pregnancy. The medicine should only be used at short notice during pregnancy to avoid a possible aluminum burden on the unborn child.
- Substances containing aluminum are generally transferred to breast milk. There is no data about the excretion of the drug into breast milk. A risk for the newborn cannot be assumed because only very small quantities are recorded.
Talidat Kaupastillen against heartburn (pack size: 100 pc) are subject to pharmacy and can be purchased in your mail order pharmacy Apodiscounter.
- If the kidney function is restricted, there are chronic intake of high amounts of poisoning risks (magnesium surplus, increase in serum aluminum levels).
- With long -ending high amounts and low -phosphate diet, phosphate raving can occur with the risk of an osteomalzie. Therefore, in this case, long -lasting intake should be avoided.
- Part of the aluminum is absorbed and leads to an increase in the serum concentration of aluminum and an increase in aluminum excretion over the kidneys. Serum aluminum levels normalize in three to four days after stopping the treatment.
- A small part of the magnesium is recorded. The magnesium concentration in the serum usually remains the same by excretion over the kidneys.
- With restricted kidney function and with long-term use of high quantities, however, it can gradually be stored in aluminum, especially in the nerve and bonenote and a magnesium surplus to magnesium poisoning, which is characterized by muscle weakness, reflex failures, fatigue, paralysis, coma and through cardiac arrhythmias.
- Aluminum in the nerve tissue has a neurotoxic effect that has been proven in animal experiments.
- Aluminum deposits in the brain were detected in the dialysis relapse. Dialysis patients can lead to an aluminum -associated osteomalacia.
- Aluminum -associated anemia (microcytic, hypochrome anemia) was also described.
Therapy monitoring/control measures:
In the event of long -term use, aluminum blood level should be checked regularly and do not exceed 40 μg/l. This applies in particular to renal failure.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review
Popular in Heartburn
OMEP HEXAL 20 mg magensaftresistente Hartkapseln
GAVISCON Dual 250mg/106,5mg/187,5mg Kautabletten